Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tren E - What I Learned

Default Tren E - What I Learned

Holy crap, I fell off the forum map for a while and never really closed out my cycle summary. Summary of what I did:

1 - 11 Tren E @ 400mg/wk
    1 - 14 Test E @ 300mg/wk
    5 - 15 250iu HCG twice per week

Liv 52, aspirin, beet root juice, milk thistle, aromasin ... then liquid Clomid for a little over 4 weeks. No nolva. Recovery was smoothest i've ever experienced i'm feelin great.

HERE ARE 20 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT TREN THAT I LEARNED. IM SURE THERE ARE MORE THAN 20 BUT I CANT F'ING REMEMBER THEM ALL.

1) Even the enanthate version hits you fast. Side effects within 2 weeks, body transform shortly thereafter.
    2) Test between 200-300mg is plenty. Let the tren take control.
    3) Liv52 and milk thistle are 100% MUST
    4) Your sleep will be all sorts of fucked up.
    5) Lay down and nap any time Tren ALLOWS you to actually fall asleep. If it's in the middle of the day, so be it.
    6) You will sweat like mad and sometimes it's hard to cool down.
    7) I belive Tren suppresses your appetite a bit after several weeks. Keep eating even though you hate it.
    8) You could probably eat mcdonalds and donuts every day and still lean out and grow on this shit
    9) BEWARE: Tren is TRUTH SERUM. I never get aggressive or roid rage, but this shit made me a bit TOO honest.. Out Loud.
    10) Tren is a very "emotional" steroid. Stay in tune with yourself and remember what is "normal"
    11) I think aromasin pairs much better with Tren than liquidex does. This is just bro-science though.
    12) Along the same lines, i don't think Nolvadex would be useful for Tren PCT at all.
    13) Even if your sleep gets messed up and you only get a few hours one night, you will still bounce out of bed as if you slept all night. It's weird.
    14) I never got "tren cough"
    15) BLOOD PRESSURE: watch it! Use baby aspirin and beet root juice (gross) to keep things under control
    16) I have had acne before on test/deca cycles, but this cycle was largely acne-free.
    17) Cardio: this stuff can make it pretty darn hard to breathe at times.
    18) Breathing solution: about 1 - 1.5hrs before exercising, take one Bronkaid. It's the "E" in ECA. Opens ya up.
    19) Night sweats: I got maybe 10 night sweats, so about once per week. Not too bad.
    20) I would, and will, definitely do Tren again. Slightly more tren, slightly less Test.

That's it ! Peace !

Awesome info. I really liked the way everything sounded until you got to the cardio part.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post
    Awesome info. I really liked the way everything sounded until you got to the cardio part.
    I ran tren at 350 mg a week last summer with cardio 5-7 times a week from the beginning of the cycle and did not notice that the tren affected my cardio. I did it after reading that if doing loads of cardio before and continuing it in the beginning of a tren cycle it wont effect it as much..

I wondered where you been bro.
    good stuff.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I gotta say you had that shit dead on bro.I've done a couple cycles of it and you explained it to a T. That stuff is literaly superman serum. Lol. I love it.

Tren beats halo for aggression in my book. Just doesn't act as fast as Halo does.
    great post. Laughed my butt off, probably because I could relate. Truth is always funnier than fiction.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    I ran tren at 350 mg a week last summer with cardio 5-7 times a week from the beginning of the cycle and did not notice that the tren affected my cardio. I did it after reading that if doing loads of cardio before and continuing it in the beginning of a tren cycle it wont effect it as much..
    5-7 times/wk cardio on Tren? i think i'd whittle down to looking like a heroin addict after that! Did you build any muscle ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Tren beats halo for aggression in my book. Just doesn't act as fast as Halo does.
    great post. Laughed my butt off, probably because I could relate. Truth is always funnier than fiction.
    Thx Buf .. never tried Halo before .. looks really damn expensive! Same with Anavar .. but might look into doing an oral for the ~5 weeks ending my next cycle (during the last 3 weeks of the Tren, and the 2 weeks leading into PCT). Tren is rough enough on the body as it is, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jah3855 View Post
    5-7 times/wk cardio on Tren? i think i'd whittle down to looking like a heroin addict after that! Did you build any muscle ??
    Of course, it's tren bro

I lost a few percentages of body fat and gained a decent amount af muscle, great drug!

Tren cough is usually associated with tren a not tren e. I personally get all that shit from tren a and pretty much only night sweats from tren e.