Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie, First Cycle Help needed.

Default Newbie, First Cycle Help needed.

Hi Fellow Member. I am looking to start my first cycle in 1-2 months. I am 27 yrs old. Height 5 feet 8". Weight 69 kg. BF% 11. Been training for last 3-4 years. Started working out at 58 kg body weight and went upto 76. 8 months ago I was 76 with 21% bf. Used to eat too many carbs all day, but all clean. 8 months ago started shredding and dropped 8kg body fat and gained 1.5 kg of muscle in 3 months. I was on paleo diet at that time, meaning no carbs at all, not even after work out. Now I have plateaued at current stats, 69 kg and 12% bf. I have started taking carbs post work out. my typical day includes 600-700 grams of chicken, 200 grams of beef(dinner steak), 2 cups of broccoli spread over 5-6 meals a day. 50 gram of protein and 30 grams carbs in my post work out shake. I eat one hand full of brazil nuts 2 times a day. Let me know to change diet if you think it it is too lean.

I am thinking to run Test E only cycle as I have read here that first cycle should be kept simple and body responds to first cycle pretty well. How many mg? How many weeks? What PCT? Can I use HGH along with Test? how many IUs? What will be the benefits. Would I be able to have sex during or immediately after my cycle? (might be a silly question). What pre-cycle preperation should I do? Any help will be appreciated.
    Last edited by NoLongerNatural; 02-19-2013 at 02:31 AM.

For a first cycle its pretty generic, you will hear mostly the same thing from everyone around here and its for a reason:

Weeks 1-12 Test E @ 250-500mg/week
    Weeks 1-18 Arimidex @ .5mg/EOD (this is an aromatase inhibitor, it stops the testosterone in your body from converting to estrogen, you NEED to take this during your cycle or you could end up with some nasty estrogen side effects)
    Weeks 14-19 Nolva 20/20/20/10/10 (this is your PCT alongside with arimidex)

You could front load with an oral but from my experience just stick to test E for a first cycle. As for HGH you're going to have to wait for more experienced members to reply on that. Make sure you do a ton of research before you just dive into this face first.
    Last edited by Dynes; 02-19-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Oh and as for sex during your cycle, you won't be able to keep your baby maker out of girls, or out of your own hand for that matter.

You should post up your diet in detail in the nutrition section for review with macros what time you eat what time you wake what time you go to bed and what time you train. In the mean time research test only beginners cycles. You need to plan on running hcg along side your cycle at 250 iu 2 x EW in my opinion to keep your testies functioning on cycle. You also should research an AI for on cycle to keep your estrogen in check. Aromasin or arimidex and For pct nolvadex and Clomid something like nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50

Here is my diet, I will post it in nutrition section too.
    wake up at 9:30am, Stay in bed till 10. Breakfast at 10:30am. Cup of oats cooked in 150 ml milk and 4 boiled egg whites and one whole egg.
    3 fish oil caps (1500 mg each), Zinc and multi (Poliquin multi and zinc). Heaps of water
    Meal 2: @1 pm
    200 grams of cooked chicken breast, one cup broccoli or a carrot. 20 almonds or 10 brazil nuts. 3 fish oil caps, zinc and multi.

Meal 3 : @ 4 pm
    180 grams chicken or lamb. 15 almonds or 6 brazil nuts one carrot or cucumber.

Meal 4 : @ 7 pm
    180-200 grams chicken. 20 almonds or 10 brazil nuts. 3 fish oil caps, zinc and magnesium.

workout 8:30 pm to 9:40 Pm. Taking 8 to 12 BCCA caps during workout (Poliquin).
    Afterworkout shake 60 grams protein and 40 grams carbs.

Meal 5 : @ 10:30 pm
    200 gram scotch fillet, 1 cup of broccoli, salad and sometimes 100 gram chicken too.
    3 fish oils, zinc, magnesium, melatonin and inositol.
    In bed by midnite and have 25 grams of casein in water.

This strict diet for 6 days a week on sunday too I try not to eat any carbs while keeping meet intake high.
    Some days I swap oates for almonds If I feel I am bloated.
    I drink heaps of water during day and during workout too.

SLEEP: This is the part I am struggling with from last one year. I am a light sleeper. sometimes i fall asleep at 2 am.

My estrogen levels are a bit high as I got them checked last year along with my cortisol levels as I am a businessman and have a bit of stress.

Dynes cycle is solid. love it. The dosage is up to you but the standard is 500mg. Im more conservative ad believe 350mg will yeild similar results with less side effects.

What is Dynes? Can u please specify the full cycle, mg per week? pct? etc. thank you

Dynes is the name of a member who commented above ^^ he laid out the cycle that i like. He even took care of your PCT.

LOL, I wondered it was. Indeed that is one of the best cycles as far as I have researched. I have a few more questions:
    1. How many shots of Test per week? what time of the day is best?
    2. Should I take both Nolva and clomid for PCT or just Nolva?
    3. Should I bulk up before the cycle? My current BF % is 12 if I start bulking up I can approximately add 1 kg of muscle and 1.5 % of bf in 4-6 weeks. If this cycle helps to burn some fat while gaining muscle then I think I should Bulk. Views?

Another Question:
    How many calories a day should I consume and how much protein? Current weight 69 kg, 12% bf.