Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balls aren't really shrinking, maybe my stuff isn't legit?

Default Balls aren't really shrinking, maybe my stuff isn't legit?

I am currently on the 3rd week of my Test E and EQ cycle. My balls don't seem to show much change yet. Should I wait until the 5th or 6th week to see if they change? I was thinking if my balls seem to not shrink, then I may mean that my gear may not be legit or working right. So I was going to order from other source that worked really well. What do you guys think?

They usually don't shrink so soon. Any other reasons why you think your stuff could be bunk? Gained a few pounds? Anything?

Quote Originally Posted by illusionist911 View Post
    They usually don't shrink so soon. Any other reasons why you think your stuff could be bunk? Gained a few pounds? Anything?
    No, I don't have any other reasons. I mean I read the reviews on the source and everyone seemed to be happy with the product, but I don't feel mine kicking as strong as my other source. But maybe I'm just being a little paranoid. haha

Quote Originally Posted by FrankDaTank View Post
    I am currently on the 3rd week of my Test E and EQ cycle. My balls don't seem to show much change yet. Should I wait until the 5th or 6th week to see if they change? I was thinking if my balls seem to not shrink, then I may mean that my gear may not be legit or working right. So I was going to order from other source that worked really well. What do you guys think?
    Your not running hcg during your cycle?

Yep. Are you running any other compounds? Oily skin yet?
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Yesterday was week 20 for my cycle, and mine still feel almost their normal size. And my gear is definitely legit. I don't know if that is a good way to base it's legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavik View Post
    Yesterday was week 20 for my cycle, and mine still feel almost their normal size. And my gear is definitely legit. I don't know if that is a good way to base it's legitimacy.
    Some don't notice shrinkage but that doesn't mean they are not shut down. This is why hcg is a staple in my book for all cycles

Quote Originally Posted by FrankDaTank View Post
    Run labs would be the only way to know if its legit

Post up a picture so we xan tell!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Buf loves inspecting nuts.