Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pre-Contest Cycle (Advice Please)

Default New Pre-Contest Cycle (Advice Please)

Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I've been on here, so I hope everyone has been getting joocy/shredded/aesthetic as f*ck in my absence

I had a decent first cycle and fairly smooth PCT (Test E at 500mg a week for 12 weeks, Adex weeks 3 - 12, hCG @ 500 IU per day for 8 days 3 days after my last pin, and Nolva at 40,40,20,20,20 two weeks after my last pin.)

The gains weren't amazing, mostly water, but I did put on some mass.

I got my bloods back and everything looks great except my chol is a wee bit high, liver enzymes are in the 70s, and my test is little low at 427, with free test in the 8.9 range (this is 3 months post PCT).

I'm on a store bought test booster at the moment (APE by Athletic Edge), however I'm thinking about jumping on a new cycle for my upcoming competition (my first Physique competition)

This time, I want to include an oral and switch to test prop, however I'm oblivious when it comes to the dosing of it.

I was thinking something along the lines of the following:

Test Prop: 125mg EOD 1 - 12 weeks
    Ananvar: 50mg ED 5 - 12 weeks
    Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD 2 - 12 weeks and throughout PCT
    hCG: 250iu E3D 2 - 12 weeks
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20/20 (first pill two weeks after last pin)
    Clomid: not sure on the dosing w/Nolva

If you could give me any feedback in regards to this cycle and some honest advice, I'd sincerely appreciate it my man. My stats are 24 years old, 6'2, 206.5lbs at 5% bodyfat. My diet and supplementation are on point year round. I'm a sponsored athlete for a supplement company and want to get my IFBB card this year.

For a physique contest I think winstrol would be a better choice as far as the oral portion goes. Also 12 weeks of pertty much any oral will kill your liver big time so run the oral the last 6-8 weeks tops.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I like the Winnie idea better as well but just the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle. Hcg 250 iu 2 x EW right up to pct. stop the aromasin when you start the pct meds as well. My .02

The reason I was opting for Anavar over Winny was because of the liver toxicity issue. Also, I only planned to run an oral the last 4 - 6 weeks regardless; I'm not trying to get on that liver failure time lol.

bumpity bump bump

One other thing to note... I got my bloods back and my test was a bit low for my stats (24, 206lbs @ 5% bf). Total test was 427 and my free test was at 8.9. I do want to have kids eventually, therefore my question is should I remedy this first or will running hCG throughout my cycle/post cycle help me get back to the normal/high range.

Please note, I did use hCG post cycle last time at 500iu a day for 8 days 3 days after my last pin, followed by Nolva at 40/40/20/20/20 two weeks after my last pin.

Depends on if you are serious about entering this physique contest. If so then continue on with cycle. If not then stop cycle now and get natty results back to normal.
    Var is not a good choice for cutting in my experience. Winny is much much better. Justrun some liver support.
    Needtobuildmuscle has some very decent stuff for liver care.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Naw I'm very serious about this. It's my goal to IFBB and be a fitness model. I picked up my sponsorship as a future physique athlete so it's happening lol. I have 6 years of natty lifting under my belt and just want to fill out a bit more (these fucking physique guys are still pretty big even though I'm gonna be in the tall category). I have the discipline for the diet and training (all I do is work, lift, sleep, and eat).

I don't want to perma fuck-up my test levels as I want to start a family eventually, so I'm torn.\

If I did want to take the other route (focus on natty test), what would I do? Take hCG at 1000iu for 10 days w/ an AI?
    Last edited by dooder; 02-27-2013 at 10:37 PM.

hCG is worse on you than running a cycle. but at 1000iu's a day for 10 days maybe not so bad, but justnot having the effect you want.
    If I can recover atclose to 60 years old I'm sure a young man like you can.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

hi guys sorry to barge in , havnt been on here for a while and for the life of me i cant remember how to start a new thread ! lol help ?