Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lab reults back and im shocked

Default Lab reults back and im shocked

so i decided after my last cycle to say to hell with pct do to having poor recovery the last time i ran one. I stocked up on test and dropped down to a high trt dose. Ive always figured that my gear was a little underdosed because of it being a UG lab. Not because i ever had bad results but thats just what everyone says. Well i can now say that my shit is 100% dead on because i doubled the normal 125mgs per week trt dose at 250mgs waited six and a half weeks and after bloodwork my test is pretty much double the high end of normal range. Estrogen was high but that should go down along with my test after adusting dose and i have been running a very low dose of aromasin eod Heres The results:

Total test 1710.0 NG/ml
    Free test 431.0 PG/ml
    estrogen 215.0 PG/ml
    LH 0.1 MIU/ml
    FSH 0.205 MIU/ml
    PSA 0.67 NG/ml

Wow ,impressive !!!! 1.7k from just 250mg of test???

Hazcat Guest

A normal trt dose depending on your weight is more like 125 mg's every other week. Your dose of 250 mgs a week is four times a normal dose and thus your high readings. I've always felt UG labs tend to overdose their product. Wouldn't it be nice if guys dosed what they put on the bottle per ml so we can get the correct dose? One more thing....this is exactly why I keep posting that you don't need to take mega doses of steroids...it's just not smart. If you're not growing on a combined 500 mg's of steroids you're doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 03-03-2013 at 04:58 PM.

a
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
    A normal trt dose depending on your weight is more like 125 mg's every other week. Your dose of 250 mgs a week is four times a normal dose and thus your high readings. I've always felt UG labs tend to overdose their product. Wouldn't it be nice if guys dosed what they put on the bottle per ml so we can get the correct dose?
    Actually from what ive researched 125mgs of test c per week usaully puts most people in the 900range and doctors are now catching on to the fact that every other week pinning creates a rollercoster effect with serum levels and have went to once per week pinning.

Those are some nice numbers hay bailer. 125mg per week puts me at the mid 700ng/dl range, based on my last lab work. I'm going to see what it actually is when doing my prescribed androgel. I supposed to take 40.5mg per day so that's 283.5mg per week. Considering only about half that absorbs I should be getting about 141mg per week. That is how I based my injectable dose to coincide with the gel. I figured I know I'm getting all 125mg when I inject so the results should be close.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

a
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Those are some nice numbers hay bailer. 125mg per week puts me at the mid 700ng/dl range, based on my last lab work. I'm going to see what it actually is when doing my prescribed androgel. I supposed to take 40.5mg per day so that's 283.5mg per week. Considering only about half that absorbs I should be getting about 141mg per week. That is how I based my injectable dose to coincide with the gel. I figured I know I'm getting all 125mg when I inject so the results should be close.
    Wow i didnt know that only about half of transdermals got absorbed. The doc that i went to and had bloodwork done was trying to say they are the best. I told him that i disagreed and thought it was harder to keep blood levels stable but he assured me i was wrong and that the new transdermals are the wave of the future for trt. But after he told me how much they cost i was like to hell with that i will stik to pinning LOL.

^^^ see doctors are becoming salesmen for the pharmaceutical ********. Fucking disgusting.

Why was in-dust-ry blocked out?

Quote Originally Posted by hay bailer View Post
    a

Wow i didnt know that only about half of transdermals got absorbed. The doc that i went to and had bloodwork done was trying to say they are the best. I told him that i disagreed and thought it was harder to keep blood levels stable but he assured me i was wrong and that the new transdermals are the wave of the future for trt. But after he told me how much they cost i was like to hell with that i will stik to pinning LOL.
    Well dosing everyday should help maintain the most stable serum levels but the problem is in the dose itself. If your doctor thinks giving you 20mg of test gel ED is going to give you a healthy test level he is sadly mistaken. I won't say that the gel is all that bad but it is way over priced. I know each tube of androgel cost $400 without insurance and at 2 pumps per day that will last 30 days. A 10ml vial of test cyp (prescription) costs me around $100. If I injected just 125mg per week (similar to my androgel dose) that would last me 16 weeks. You don't have to be a genius to see that the injections are the best bang for the buck.

I will say this for the gel. It is convenient for traveling and isn't as much of an issue as I thought it would be. I still would rather pin and I'm sure I could get the doctor to switch in time.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Well dosing everyday should help maintain the most stable serum levels but the problem is in the dose itself. If your doctor thinks giving you 20mg of test gel ED is going to give you a healthy test level he is sadly mistaken. I won't say that the gel is all that bad but it is way over priced. I know each tube of androgel cost $400 without insurance and at 2 pumps per day that will last 30 days. A 10ml vial of test cyp (prescription) costs me around $100. If I injected just 125mg per week (similar to my androgel dose) that would last me 16 weeks. You don't have to be a genius to see that the injections are the best bang for the buck.

I will say this for the gel. It is convenient for traveling and isn't as much of an issue as I thought it would be. I still would rather pin and I'm sure I could get the doctor to switch in time.
    yea thats about the price he told me. Is that 100 dollars per 10ml vial of test prescription cost out of pocket with no insurance coverage as well? Just curious cause i have yet to run pharma grade but do eventually plan on doing so. Right now i got enough test for trt to last two years all from same supplier and same batch number at just 55 dollars per every twenty weeks!!!!