Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: ?First time using Test Prop, questions on sides im getting?

Default ?First time using Test Prop, questions?

Hey everyone what is up!

So i have afew questions and if anyone who has used test prop or just knows alot about it could answer that'd be great theres also a couple other questions I have so if you have any input i would appreciate it

1) Im still within my first week of pinning and feel like a pin cushion, 5 needles a week (i knew it was going to be alot for the first 5 weeks before i started) and i know that in my first cycle i was sore around the injection site for around a week before my glutes got "used" to being pinned. I am pinning: Test P/150mg EOD, EQ/250mg 2/week and Test E/250mg 2/week. Now ive read that Test P can be quite uncomfortable to pin and im just wondering if anyone else around here has had this? My EQ and Test E mixed into 1 barrel dont bother me at all, maybe just a tiiiinnyyyy bit, but on the other hand, the Test P pin sites are quite sore for about 2 days after injection (sometimes i have trouble laying on that side or sitting down ). I only use needles and barrels once, i sterilize the top of my vials with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol and the injection site with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol so i DO NOT think it is from bacteria but hey, anythings possible. Any info or feedback on anything I said here would be great.

2) What are some of the sides you guys have experienced from Test Prop, I have never experienced not being able to sleep while i'm using AAS but this seems to be doing it for me. It doesnt help that i'm 2 weeks days and 2 weeks nights at work but I usually have no problem sleeping when im supposed to, has anyone else experienced this with Test Prop?

3) My sex drive before tuesday (the day i started) was quite high for not being on anything at all. Since i started on tuesday, it seems to have gone down somewhat, not to the point where I cant have sex but to the point where im really not interested in it, girlfriend will start to touch it and im not really into it... shouldnt I be having the opposite effects on libido?

4) (Not related to Test Prop) Has anyone else here ever done shift work like I do? 2 weeks days from 7am - 530pm and 2 weeks nights 530pm - 4am? If so, can you give me any tips on transitioning over from nights to days or from days to nights?

As always, im looking forward to hearing back from you guys. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Dynes; 03-16-2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Ok test prop is a ***** for anyone who isn't used to it. It has a nasty pip and its something that you eventually get used to. There are a few things you can do to make it easier. You can inject less each time, example 75 mg day instead of 150 eod. I also suggest getting some sterile gso or whatever oil you want and dilute it down. Every time you draw from the vial,draw up another ml of sterile oil. You can also message the site after injection and put a heating pad on it to help disperse the oil.

As far as the libido issues go, are you using an ai? Your estrogen could be high or low. Both of which could drop sex drive. Did you have blood work prior to the cycle to see if everything was in check?

For the sleep issue it could be many different things. I don't think it's the prop unless the pip is what's disturbing your sleep. Could be stress or the varying sleep patterns. Eq is known for causing anxiety, that could be causing you stress and keeping you awake. Generally on test you should sleep like a baby so I don't think it's that. Ntbm makes a product called n2sleep I suggest you try it. And also try to avoid stimulants close to bed time. Pre workouts are laced with stuff to keep you wired for hours so you may wanna cut back on those to if you take them.

Hey thanks for the reply Joe, been waiting for someone to "whey" in :P

I refuse to change my dosing schedule and training schedule for anything so i think ill try massaging the injection site and ill try the hot pad idea first. The sterile oil is also a good idea, what kind of oil would I purchase from a pharmacy for this?

Libido: I am using an AI, i use aromasin @ 12.5mgs EOD, same day as my Prop injections. I did not have blood work done pre-cycle, i wanted to get it done, seeing a doctor where i live is honestly a stupid pain, even if you have a family doctor it is atleast a 2 week wait to see them and then half the time my doctor cancels on appointments. (This is no excuse to not having blood work done for myself) (Good job Canada on having free health care, works great....) Maybe ill try and drop my Aro to E3D?

For sleep, there were some issues with the girlfriend and me (basically all me) me and her broke up today... it sucks alot but it is what it is. So i think that that is what was on my mind and keeping me from my rest. Unless its prescribed to me, sleep aids are one thing i will not take. I have weird standards that i dont even understand. As for preworkouts, i take an apple in the mouth and a protein shake in the mouth, mmm mmmmm those are some good orals :P so i really hope the grocery store isnt lacing my apples or protein powder haha.

Thanks a ton for the input man, heating pads here i come!
    Last edited by Dynes; 03-18-2013 at 06:09 AM.

I just started my cycle 2 weeks ago and I can't say the test P I'm using does any of what you said. Been using test p for awhile and It is great. I kick off each cycle with it. To each his own. I can tell you this, if you can't handle the soreness then I would Definitely switch. If I were you I would just tough it out though. I feel insane pain during my workouts, but it doesn't keep me from going back for more. Injecting an oil based substance in your body isn't supposed to tickle.
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

If you need to get bloodwork and don't want to involve you doc just go to privatemdlabs.com and buy a female hormone panel test. Then go to a labcorp and get the blood work done. It's like $50 and your doc doesn't have to be involved.

Thanks guys, its not the pain in the butt im worried about really, I've been getting fever like symptoms sometimes. Days when I pin the test p and go to work I feel like I have no energy whatsoever and my whole body is sore, sometimes it gives me a headache. Today is an EQ and test E pinning day though so I guess ill see if the test p that's doing it to me.

Hazcat Guest

There's no need for sterile oil to dilute the test prop if you're running EQ and test E also. Just put 125 mg's of EQ in with your test prop injects to dilute it.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dynes View Post
    Thanks guys, its not the pain in the butt im worried about really, I've been getting fever like symptoms sometimes. Days when I pin the test p and go to work I feel like I have no energy whatsoever and my whole body is sore, sometimes it gives me a headache. Today is an EQ and test E pinning day though so I guess ill see if the test p that's doing it to me.
    It's common with test prop...dilute it with the EQ or test E and you'll be fine.

Thanks a ton guys, really looking forward to trying this tomorrow. I can handle sore injection sites no problem but if I keep feeling like that at work because of the prop ill have to drop it and just run test e and EQ