Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Sleeping issues on tren

Default Sleeping issues on tren

hey guys, i am presently in the 4th week of my 12-week cycle of tren and experiencing some kind of insomnia. this is my second cycle, previously i used tren 350 mg and deca 300mg weekly. this is a tren only cycle (the one i am doing right now) and the dosages i have been taking is 600mg weekly.

lower your tren dosage or switch to testosterone

Talk to your Dr. I was dealing with the same thing & mine got a lil out of hand. I was up for 14 days with only 15 min power naps & I got sick, lost a lot of my gains & looked like death. Mine was induced by more than just my cycle being to high but I was put on Ambien & I havnt had a single issue since. My sleep quality has been amazing. Also try some ZZZ Quil. But lowering your dosage is going to help.

Tren and insomnia go hand in hand unfortunately. Even lower doses screw my sleep up. I'm against using any prescription meds unless absolutely necessary. They seem to cause more problems then they solve and create dependence in a lot of instances. The insomnia from tren comes and goes and is not serious enough for me to warrant the use of sleeping aids. If its to the point where your health is in serious jeopardy then stop taking the tren all together. A serious lack of sleep can be fatal and no amount of gains are worth your life. I just finished running tren at 800 mg week with a cocktail of other things and I was still able to get enough sleep that it didn't impact my health or well being. If you can't run it without it negatively impacting your life then stop and use something else in the future.

real nasty side effect of tren bro and a real pain !
    I usually run N2sleep to help out when I'm struggling to catch my ZZZ's, 1 or 2 caps down me and it'll put me out regardless of whether its caffeine, pre-workout stims etc and will definatly help out with the tren sides.

seriously underrated and well worth trying: Need To Sleep - Trouble Sleeping? Try this.
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

tren does cause insomnia in lots of people and has others sides alot of people dont deal with well only some of us are fortunate enough to not get to bad of sides with tren and is 600mg/week of tren really necessary try lowering your dose and the sides may decrease as well

600mg a week is too fucking much...

lower that down. 300mg a week is ample. you don't need any more

no you don't HAVE to get insomnia on tren ever. if you are running proper support supps like n2guard and also controlling your blood sugar you will sleep fine. buy a bottle of glycogen pills and pop a couple when you get up at night to pee. that will keep your blood sugar from going too low. also you must eat more calories on tren.. if you do not get adequate calories your blood sugar will stay depressed. i recommend 2 waffles before bed with honey. this will help bigtime

recommending sleeping pills is a horrible idea. they are addictive and you will make your problem worse long term, not better. if you insist use n2sleep or any natural herbs but even those should not be used frequently..

also caber is a smart idea as well but not because of the insomnia but because of prolactin control
    Last edited by stevesmi; 08-10-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    600mg a week is too fucking much...

lower that down. 300mg a week is ample. you don't need any more

no you don't HAVE to get insomnia on tren ever. if you are running proper support supps like n2guard and also controlling your blood sugar you will sleep fine. buy a bottle of glycogen pills and pop a couple when you get up at night to pee. that will keep your blood sugar from going too low. also you must eat more calories on tren.. if you do not get adequate calories your blood sugar will stay depressed. i recommend 2 waffles before bed with honey. this will help bigtime

recommending sleeping pills is a horrible idea. they are addictive and you will make your problem worse long term, not better. if you insist use n2sleep or any natural herbs but even those should not be used frequently..

also caber is a smart idea as well but not because of the insomnia but because of prolactin control
    this ^^^^

I also suggest mr supps sleep aid or need to sleep