Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Dorian Yates Interview

Default Dorian Yates Interview

Not sure if anyone's seen this before but I really enjoyed it and the points that Mr. Yates had to make about Steroids and the use of them in all sports.

17mins long, check it out if you want.

Dorian Yates Talks Steroids - 2013. - YouTube

Enjoyed that . Thanks
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Nice video man. I like the point he made about everyone pointing the finger at only the big guys but that its men of all sizes in all sports using steroids.

Great vid.

Dorian was also what I would describe as a 'low' doser if the information I have is correct. And by low I mean low as far a a Mr Universe.

500-700 ml Test and an equal amount of Deca off season and prop and tren to finish.

Has always been open about his use and questioned the 3 gram a week type cycles.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Quote Originally Posted by timoid View Post
    Dorian was also what I would describe as a 'low' doser if the information I have is correct. And by low I mean low as far a a Mr Universe.

500-700 ml Test and an equal amount of Deca off season and prop and tren to finish.

Has always been open about his use and questioned the 3 gram a week type cycles.
    Today's pro cycles are more like 5 grams a week. That's not counting the gh and slin and everything else they take.

Looking at todays pro's, and from my point of view, it doesn't look good. I prefer the "natural" look. Not the crazy fuckin 25 inch arms and all that shit. Build your body with AAS but don't take it too far. That's my two sense.