Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any issues with ladies taking the supplement s from NTBM?

Default any issues with ladies taking the supplement s from NTBM?

Any reasons or issues the supplements might have on women? Was looking and couldn't find a thread on it

Quote Originally Posted by MImuscle View Post
    Any reasons or issues the supplements might have on women? Was looking and couldn't find a thread on it
    Not sure what your asking? Are you asking what should you do if your wife finds your stash? Or what's the safest way for women to use juice?

Hazcat Guest

He or she wants to know if women can take N2slin, Daa, Unleashed, Bridge, etc... and other products from N2BM. I'm not certain if everything would be beneficial but the majority of the products would be helpful.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 03-25-2013 at 10:09 PM.

Ya women can take n2slin, daa, and bridge but not sure they'd want to take hcgenerate. Hcgen is very potent in men and might be a little too much for a women but I'm not certain on this.

Any issues, Questions and problems please feel free to contact customer service number below in my/joes signature, they will advise and help you in any way you require.
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

yea I know a lady who did and she had solid results i believe her log is over at ology

A close friend of mine is a female BBer and uses NTBM pruducts quite frequently. Her favorites are N2Burn, N2Amp, N2KTS, and N2Shampoo. Any specific questions let me know and I will ask if she has experience with it

how did the shampoo do on her hair?

She said it stopped shedding in its tracks on her winny runs. She uses it on and off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by bigbassturd View Post
    She said it stopped shedding in its tracks on her winny runs. She uses it on and off cycle
    That's great news for any women that are worried about running a cycle. N2shampoo is some amazing stuff for men and women.