Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need HELP on my 3rd cycle!!!

Default Need HELP on my 3rd cycle!!!

Hi guys, I really need some help with my diet plan, I am recovering from a chest infection and have lost a half a stone of weight witch I am gaining back slowly, I'm back at the gym and training very hard, at least 5 times a week so I will start this plan asap ready for summer I have bought lots stuff and spent major buck$, I am going to run this course: Test 400, Deca 200, Oxandrolone 10mg, Armidex 1mg, and I have also bought Equipoise,Tamoxifen Tabs. This is a 12 week course.

This is my ruff guide, I would appreciate it if it needs any tweaks.

I was thinking of doing 1ml of test & 1ml of deca once a week for 3 weeks then changing it up to every 4 days up until the 6 - 8th week, then changing the deca to the Equipoise for the last 6 weeks to get rid of the water, also 30mg of Oxandrolone every day and 0.5 Arimdex every other day, then the Tamoxifen Tabs?

Age 26.
    Weight 63kg, I would like to be at least 75kg.
    Hight 6ft.

Also I have bought a loads of supplements, I would like to no what time I should take these supplements to get the most out of them..

Supplements

Amino 2000
    L Arginine
    L Glutamine
    Glucosamine + Chondroitine
    ZMA+ Hardcore
    Probiotic Multivitamin
    Ultra Muscleze High Strength Powdered Magnesium, Malic Acid Formula.
    Cel Tec Hardcore creatine
    NO. Xplode
    Instant Whey Protein 25g per serving
    100% Gold Whey Protein 30.4g per serving

This is my ruff guide, I would appreciate it if it needs any tweaks.

Diet Routine

8.00am - 50 grams of porridge + Instant whey shake 25g + Banana, 3 Amino 2000 tabs, Glucosamine + Chondroitine tabs, Probiotic Multivitamins.
    10.30am - 1 Mash potatoes, quarter chicken boiled peas, carrots and broccoli.
    1.00pm - 30 grams of porridge, Instant whey shake 25g, 3 Amino 2000 tabs.
    1.30pm - NO. Xplode
    2.00pm Gym
    3.30 - 4.00pm - Cel Tec Hardcore creatine,Ultra Muscleze,L Arginine tabs,Gold whey 60.8g.
    5.30 - 1 Mash potatoes and steak 20g, boiled peas, carrots and broccoli.
    7.30 - 1 Mash potatoes, quarter chicken boiled peas, carrots and broccoli, 3 Amino 2000 tabs.
    10.00 - 50 grams of porridge + 100% Gold whey shake 30g + Banana.
    11.30 - ZMA+ Hardcore tabs.

Thanks a lot guys for taking your time to help me as I am in need of your help.. need advice from the pro's.
    Nuff Respect Brothers!!

20g steak? 3 protein shakes? Need more protein from foods in my opinion. Take out 2 shakes. Keept the pwo one. And substitute breakfast shake for like 8 eggs. And chicken or tuna for other shake.

1st off my freind i see no caber or prami to combat deca sides !!!
    EQ should run 16 weeks min imo so no point in having that on your cycle, deca will be fine drop the EQ..
    Nolvadex aka tamoxifen is not a good bed fellow of deca (19nors), drop it and replace with torem and/or clomid.

Rant over lol, may i ask how many cycles youv'e run before and how long have you trained for ?

Your supplements can be used to make your cycle even better and help you recover but i think you may be overgunning here with the compounds and believe me when i say, more is not always more.

At 6ft and 64kg you are quite skinny, not an issue at all but you/we may need to attack this from dfferent angles to others. Your cycle plan for your juice is terrible but we will get that sorted and get you gaining asap.
    To build muscle my freind no matter what you inject you have to eat and i mean eat alot...

do you eat every 3 hours ?
    do you eat 60-70g of carbs and 40g of protein every 3hrs ?
    How long is each session in the gym ?
    Whats your rep ranges ?
    do you perform heavy compound lifts (squat, deadlift, bench, rows etc)
    do you do any cardio ? and are you very active in general ?

5 times a week in the gym might be too much tbh, you gotta take rests to grow its not suicidal but you may do better adjusting it.
    looking at your diet plan you may need to double up on the portion sizes of some foods.

arnswer best you can and we will personalise a cycle and routine to get you well over that 75kg mark and i reckon we could do it with alot less compounds and health risks bro, but you gotta get the basic diet and training principles in order or youll lose all your hard earnt gains..
    Last edited by shrivelled; 03-28-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

I posted my plan above, that is what I eat every day bro.. Amend it if u can please.

I do eat roughly every 3 hours.
    The only carb's and protein I eat are in my plan above, don't no if that's enough??
    Gym session lasts approx about an 1 hour and 20 min's max, usually an 1 hour ish.

Yes I do use all heavy compound exercises like you have mentioned.
    Rep range - warm up with a rep of 12, then 3 - 4 working sets of 6 - 8 with spot.

Mon - chest and triceps
    Tue - back and biceps
    Wen - shoulders
    Thur - day off or maybe arms
    Fri - legs.
    Sat - day off
    Sun - day off

I don't really do any cardio apart from a 5min warm up on the treadmill before a work out, generally I am very active.

I no, I need help big time!!

1st cycle - sustanon 250 and deca 200
    2nd cycle - test 400 and deca 200
    3rd cycle - is what I need help on.

The only reason why I wanted to use Equipoise was to get rid of the water I would be carrying from the deca,harden up and get more strength + I have bought it lol.
    I can run the Equipoise for 16 weeks that ain't a problem, I only wanted to use the deca to help with joint issues, witch I have also bought lol..

Need to get this in motion ASAP, 1st shot is long over due

Thanks a lot for helping me bro, very much appreciated!!
    Nuff Respect!!!

What are your goals?
    Maybe depending on them we can adjust.
    For eg.
    1-16 test e
    1-16 eq
    1-12 deca (200 a week just for help with joints. )

The test and eq will keep you nice and lean and the secs for the joints.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

What are your goals?
    Maybe depending on them we can adjust.
    For eg.
    1-16 test e
    1-16 eq
    1-12 deca (200 a week just for help with joints. )

The test and eq will keep you nice and lean and the secs for the joints.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

My goals are to weigh approx 80 - 85 kg ripped!!
    This is what I have.

Test 400, Deca 200, Oxandrolone 10mg (Var), Armidex 1mg, and I have also bought Equipoise,Tamoxifen Tabs & I have ordered the clomid,should be here in a few days..

1-16 Test 400 - 1ml
    1-16 Eq - 1ml
    1-12 Deca - 0.5ml - Every 4 days.

1-12 Var -30mg - Every day.
    1-16 Aramidex - 0.5 Every other day.
    Clomid ?

Does this seem ok???

Want to do the 1st shot today as it is way over due...

Really appreciate the info guys!!!
    Nuff Respect!

i get the feeling you freaked out after loosing the weight and are over-compensating with all this gear and supplements man! no offense, just what i feel reading your stuff. A couple of things i noticed that ill address now: EQ will not reduce water on cycle. The water gained from deca is estrogen related, the only thing that will keep the water off is arimidex/aromasin. Which you already have (good job), so i would suggest removing the EQ completely- save it for another cycle down the road. Secondly, i appreciate you going light on the deca dose, thats smart, but when you consider how much more anabolic it is then test i would up the deca and lower the test, makes things more effecient that way and keeps estrogen lower. here is what im talking about:

week 1-16: Test; 200mg/wk
    week 1-14: Deca; 300/wk
    week 1-6: Var; 50mg/day
    week 14-18: Var 50mg/day

week 1-18: arimidex; 0.5mg/EOD
    week 4-18: Dostinex; 0.5mg/E3D

PCT
    week 19: Arimidex; 0.5mg/day, Clomid; 50mg/day, Dostinex; 0.5mg/E3D
    week 20: Arimidex; 0.5mg/day, Clomid; 50mg/day, Dostinex; 0.5mg/E3D
    week 21: Arimidex; 0.5mg/EOD, Clomid; 25mg/day, Dostinex; 0.5mg/E3D
    week 22: Arimidex; 0.5mg/E3D, Clomid; 25mg/day, Dostinex; 0.5mg/E3D
    week 23: Arimidex; 0.5mg/E4D, Clomid; 0mg/day, Dostinex; 0.5mg/E3D
    week 24: Arimidex; 0.5mg/E5D, Clomid; 0mg/day, Dostinex; 0.5mg/E3D

I completely agree ^^ and feel your rushing into this without much thought.

Your gym sessions sound ok tbh altho nearing 1.5 hrs a day may be abit much, only way to know is to try diferent routines and see what you respond to best.
    You said you trained atleast 5 days a week, however you are training 4 ! with maybe an extra arm day included and no abs mixed in ?
    Im not sure why ?- when you trained your arms on monday and tuesday they dont need an another arm workout thurs.
    I would address your training your regiment and get that sorted..

Your diet is not enough you need to work out your calorie intake and ensure you are getting the right amount of carbs, protein etc. Diet is 100% important and even with a cycle your gains will be minimal without the correct nutrition, get this right and you'll suddenly explode and prob not feel the need for juice.

Lastly if your gonna run a cycle and to me you clearly havnt run one before, i would suggest you run a test only cycle and drop the deca and almost everything else and run a simple test e cycle for 12/14 weeks + some anavar, this will give you alot of gains and allow you to recover well aswell. You have no need for anything else stacked in and will gain great of a test/var cycle. But you need to get the basics in check 1st bro..
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Couldnt agree more ^^^