Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren Ace and NPP

Default Tren Ace and NPP

Has anyone of you run Tren Ace and NPP together for a 8-12 week cycle? if yes, what were the gains like and what all tips and precautions you followed to stay safe and reap the most out of it?? also, is using one each of them at a time will be a better option than using both together?

yea ran it, hated it, test and tren a better combo

3. Default

that's a lot of 19-nor bro... its not a favorable combo at all... a lot of sides to worry about, especially prolactin issues, which will not be something you want... test and tren, low test and higher tren is a favorite for many... A very strong cycle is test, mast and tren...

I dont see the problem running two nor 19s together, so long as you run apropriate amounts of caber and start HCG in the first week of cycle, should be a winner.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Depending on previous cycle history and experience it can b done. If your new to this I'd highly recommend sticking to something more simple
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I prefer u run test with tren or Npp.these 2 alone will kill ur sex drive.run low dose of test like 300mg with 400 or 500 tren ull kill it
    edgard

Def run some Test with it!!!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy