Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Danno's Log

Default Danno's Log

So started a cycle today, have been natty for around 18 months.....
    Pinned today
    600mgs Test E
    500mgs Decca
    100mgs Prop
    100mgs Mast

Will run the Prop out for a 6 week kicker. Around week 3 will drop the Decca back to 250-375 mgs and drop it around week 14-16, just doing a slight frontload with it now. Mostly I want it for Joint issues and of course some bulk. The Enan I will drop back to around 375-400 from week 8 onwards and run it out till I feel its time to get off. The Mast I will also drop around week 8-10. Using a new lab I have never used before so will be interesting to see how it goes. Usual AI protocol of Arimidex @ .5mgs E3D or as necessary and Dostinex will be started from week 4 if necessary, but will def run it when I drop the Decca, whether I fel I need it or not. PCt will be Aromasin and Clomid. Everything in hand.
    Looking to gain around 20 LEAN lbs from this cycle, dont see any issues doing so (providing the gear is good, seems to get good reviews) over 16-25 weeks max but will get off the cycle if I hit my goal before then.
    Am currently OS so bit of a pain with Inet access here but will update as I can. Good to be back on again, looking forward to this Prop kicking in, Ive used it before (pharm gear) and its the shit! Pins relatively smoothly without huge amounts of pain but it's prop @ 100mg ml so it does let you know youve had a shot lol. Quads are a bit stiff atm which is to be expected after pinning 6 mls ha ha. First pin bled like a biatch too.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Nantucket Sleigh Ride on progress! Look out boys!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Looks good mate. Keep us posted. Is this your first Deca run?
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Good luck on your journey bro, if your looking to maximise those gains may i suggest the Gear to increase your protein synthesis.
    all the best and hope all goes well
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

18 months away sounds like me before my long ass cycle im on now
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Whoaa, danno with a cycle? As long as i've been here(4 years almost) i don't remember you running one. Bigger doses and more compounds than i thought i'd see out of you too. Well i know if anyone has nutrition dialed in its you, so this one should be a good one to follow!
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

I like your quote will. I also like Ronnie when he said "everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna do them lunges"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Ive run a couple since Ive been here Will never really logged them though. Diet is going to be a pain in the ass over here but will be doing my best. Lots of damn Palm oil here which aint exactly lipid friendly but will be getting setup in a house and kitchen hopefully tomorrow so should be good. Will be mostly fish, rice and veg. Doesnt seem to be any brown rice here, only white but wtf its better than bread lol. Doseages are starting a little on the high side but will drop them back a little when everything has kicked in.
    Yeah Timo, first run on the decca so should be interesting. Like I said its mostly for joint issues, specially the leg I smashed up a few years ago on the dirtbike which has been giving me a bit of grief especially after leg days but I guess its all part and parcel of turning into a fossil lol.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

We recommend only one compound for a first cycle, make sure diet is in check, blah blah Clomid hCG...

Are you looking at 20 pounds going into PCT or after PCT?

You eat kangaroo right? We just got a swimmer from Australia and I asked her if people eat kangaroo and she said, "yeah, only if you're from the bush" haha I thought it was common for people from Australia to eat kangaroo.

Hoping for 20 after pct.....ha ha, who isnt? lol
    Kangaroo.....yeah you can buy it in most supermarkets in Aust now, its one of the best healthiest red meats you can get. As I'm from the bush and own a bit of land, its pretty simple for me to drop a roo with the Sako once every 3-4 weeks, butcher it and then freeze in 1-2 lb portions. To be 100% honest, Roo is about all I eat nowadays. Because I eat mostly super spicy Thy style food, it doesnt really matter if its Beef, Roo, Venison, Pork or any other red meat, it mostly tastes the same when its cooked with a bunch of spices. Eat a little chicken at times and a little seafood, however over here it will be mostly fresh fish from the market ED, will be craving a bit of skippy when I get back.