Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for advice from someone that knows

Default looking for advice from someone that knows

Hi I'm new to using roids and wanted advice before taking that step.

I'm 38, 5'8",around 230lbs give or take depending on what I'm eating, haven't worked out for probably 12 yrs, and to put it simply have gotten to that lazy middle age spread point in life (36" lower waste line, not counting a beer belly). I have zero metabolism,and I can't stand it anymore.I don't need to get woman or compete in anything,but I have a 5 yr old son that needs me to keep up with him,and set a good standard of performance for the next 13 yrs with outdoor,and sports activities.

I've been reading on it for a good while, but am really not comfortable with designing a good summer program.
    So I actually have 3 questions,and please advise me like I know nothing, because even though I'm pretty intelligent, when it comes to this stuff I'm a total idiot.

First questions: My ideal end result would be 180 to 220lbs and fairly cut, but not overboard. I was thinking test and growth hormone might be a start.What would be a good stack program that won't kill my manhood or grow tits. From what I've read I plan to use injectibles as much as possible. I just need someone that knows what there doing to help plan it out.

Second : With respect to my diet, what should my ratio of carbs. , protein, fat intake be.

Third: I don't think a doctor would give me the doses I would want to do the job as my family doctor is no longer around and I really haven't got a new one yet. I really want to use real gear,I have found a few options for real gear,but don't know much about it. Would it be possible to take a long summer in another country for training, if so where?Is it possible to get them legally through a vet,or am I stuck taking my chances on S. R. or other internet sites.

I realize this is alot of questions but I am going to do it and would rather ask people with experience than gamble it.

Thanks, any and all advise will be appreciated
    Last edited by allornothing1; 05-03-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Put in a minimum of 1 years hardcore training before you consider taking AAS!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Put in a minimum of 1 years hardcore training before you consider taking AAS!
    I agree. Your worried about the finishing touches and you haven't even laid the foundation yet. Steroids aren't a magical fix for poor diet and no training. They are for serious hardcore lifters who want to take their performance to a new level. You just need to get to the gym and start working out with a solid program and diet.

Could not agree more.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Your thinking 'ill let the gear do all the work'
    It would be much more satisfying and you will learn the easy way if you just adjust your diet and start up training. I can tell you now in 10-12 weeks you will change a lot!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I'm clost to 60 yrs old. Currently 58. I am in the best shape of my life, stronger than I have ever been and get looks from women young enough to be my grandkids.
    BUT I started by stripping off ALL of my excess weight FIRST, then started running the aas. I've been doing this for 30 years, and have steadily been plodding along for all that time. This is a life long committment to stay strong, in shape, whatever yiour goal is.
    The guys advice may seem harsh, but they are just being honest with you.
    You will need a minimum of 1 year hard core training in the gym before you jump on aas at your age or you will injure yourself.
    Ask Danno for diet advice. He is the diet guru in my opinion. Just remember he's from Oz and not everyone has acce3ss to roo meat, etc.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

thanks for the replies, I do plan to keep on a routine after I start, I have always been someone who could eat anything I wanted and burn it right up but that is changing with age and I don't like it,and am not going out feeling 80 at 40. I worked out when I was younger,and have always had alot of strength naturally ,but as stated above never really watched the diet, which I have been changing.

I really ain't wanting the gear to do it all but really a kick starter to help burn down the excess fat and then after I get going down the line incorp. it more were and when needed.I have been pushing the family to do as many activities as time allows and that is increasing as we go.

I do appreciate all advice and would like to hear as much more as I can get

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing1 View Post
    thanks for the replies, I do plan to keep on a routine after I start, I have always been someone who could eat anything I wanted and burn it right up but that is changing with age and I don't like it,and am not going out feeling 80 at 40. I worked out when I was younger,and have always had alot of strength naturally ,but as stated above never really watched the diet, which I have been changing.

I really ain't wanting the gear to do it all but really a kick starter to help burn down the excess fat and then after I get going down the line incorp. it more were and when needed.I have been pushing the family to do as many activities as time allows and that is increasing as we go.

I do appreciate all advice and would like to hear as much more as I can get
    The results from just starting to workout and eat right will be incredible in the beginning. Save the juice until you have a solid base built. This will allow you to break through any plateaus and enable you to better utilize the juice.

If you start gear with your first workout, without a solid base of training, your muscles will grow at an accelerated rate.

Your tendons however will not and you greatly risk tearing something.

Gear will not help you shift weight, diet will.

This may not be what you want to hear as I see you are keen to start but I doubt anyone here will refute the above information.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

One years training sans steroids is ideal.

Three months is absolutely the minimum.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT