Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trenbolone handbook

Default Trenbolone handbook

When using Tren Ace-600mgs is all you need.
    When using Tren Enanthate-400mgs is all you need

-Always run at least 500mg test with trenbolone

-Always used trenbolone ace and shoot ED

-Always use between 40-80mg ED and no more or less

-Always run ATLEAST 25mg winstrol ED with trenbolone to avoid prog buildup
    -Always run Dostinex - cabergoline - low dose at minimum while using trenbolone...about 1mg divided per week

-Always use low dose T3 while on trenbolone (25mcg ED) since trenbolone supressed t3 levels which leads to prolactin buildup...t3 supresses prolactin

-Always use cranberry extract to save kidneys

-Always keep protein intake at 2.5g per lb bodyweight while on trenbolone or higher

-Always train heavy while using trenbolone for maximum gains

-Always choose Femera over aromasin and arimidex when using trenbolone since it will offset prog/prol sides much better...but only when using trenbolone

-Always avoid carbs and heavy cals before bed to prevent night sweats..prot only

-Always drink atleast 1.5 gallons water everyday...more is better
    edgard

Some good info to take tren safely.good stuff
    edgard

i agree with most of it however no cals before bed is the opposite of what you should do. reason for night sweats is low blood sugar symptoms so it makes no sense to avoid cals before bed... now i'm not saying you should eat RIGHT before bed but i'm saying a quality dinner is a must and not going to bed on an empty stomach. also i would keep glycogen pills close to bed and chew on one halfway through the night. remember tren nutrition partitions so if you go to bed without having enough cals/carbs throughout the day you will pay a hefty price with sides. guys who experience night sweats, shakes, etc during the night did not eat enough during the day. now i'm not saying eat a pizza everyday on tren, i'm saying you should eat up the brown rice, sweet potato, good quality pancakes and shit like that.

you don't need test with tren. complete broscience and i have bloods to prove it.. not even gonna argue this as most guys on forums will disagree because its been parroted. in fact you will experience less sides with a low dose of test or no test than you would running high doses of test with it. why? cause less is better. the more hormones you run the more sides you will get .. also you will recover EASIER will less hormones than you would with more.. this is just common sense. now before people ***** the advantage of stacking test with tren is 2 things.. you get more water from the aromatization which for some is a good thing depending on your goals. and 2 yes your sex drive will be insane on it to the point where you will be humping tree trunks half the day.

and 200mg of tren a week stacked is ample if its legit quality. i guarantee you will gain if you know how to eat and train on that dosage. you don't need 400 or 600 a week..

n2guard will cover a lot of lipid strain on tren.

yes its a good idea to run caber with tren, never ran it without.. caber not only keeps prolactin down but it will make you feel good and it will also help with sleep so its a great idea. you don't need much

you don't need T3 during tren.. the caber takes care of prolactin buildup. not sure where this came from but just like the calorie myth whoever came up with this idea had it backwards. when you come off tren things get reversed and it is a good idea to run some like T3PCT which will help speed up metabolism. would like to hear where this idea came from cause i think T3 use is dangerous and unnecessary, a couple laps around the track is far more safe than fucking with your thyroid

tren is the king of AAS while you are on. expect to smash PR's and be a beast.. when you come off though its the pawn of AAS, expect your strength to tank.. this is why tren is a poor choice for newbs who have no base and think they will magically keep their gains after.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 05-06-2013 at 11:07 AM.

I agree with what u said above stevesmi but I agree with the idea of keeping low cals but of course not no cals,I think eating good quantity complex carbs all day and avoiding it befor bed or last meal lets say is a better choice but maybe some good fats and protein meal is best.
    And ye on tren I do agree with u that low test is better for less sides ive read a lot and a lot about this.
    edgard

i like most of that, i think the info on the dosages is a bit backwards. Firstly those doses are too high for 99.9% of the population. secondly tren ace has more tren in it mg/mg then tren enth, so surely you woud run more enanthate to achieve the same dosing?

i also dont think you should run that much test using tren either. test = estrogen, estrogen + tren = big fucking problems.

id much rather see someone use low dose test and conservative tren, like 200/300 test/tren/wk. (like what stevesmi is talking about).

with tren hex if you buy the amps which are as close to pharm grade as you can get you will notice no difference running 200mg vs. 400mg except less sides.. gains will be just as good IMO and i speak from personal experience.

i should of made a side note about that. i think that a lot of this UG crap that is being sold is underdosed so guys are running 600mg to compensate for that. (well i don't think I know for a fact seeing many guys bloods during cycle) even if you know the source UG gear is a major risk cause you could get a bad batch.

pay a bit more for the best quality gear always this way you know what you are running and won't be worried during cycle.

with ace i would go 6 weeks capped the first time around.. if it works out for you then next time go 8 weeks. run ace always your first time.

if you want to go with E or hex then i would go 10-12 weeks.. the fun really starts around week 4 or 5. if you want strength gains stack var with it. you will be setting PR's with that stack
    Last edited by stevesmi; 05-06-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddgardd View Post
    I agree with what u said above stevesmi but I agree with the idea of keeping low cals but of course not no cals,I think eating good quantity complex carbs all day and avoiding it befor bed or last meal lets say is a better choice but maybe some good fats and protein meal is best.
    And ye on tren I do agree with u that low test is better for less sides ive read a lot and a lot about this.
    thats fine there is no wrong strategy but if you want to avoid sides keep some glycogen tabs on hand. since tren nutrition partitions if you want to get the most of out of it its important to eat a lot of quality food. not junk.. it is almost as strong as insulin when it comes to its anabolic ability to partition nutrients. this is where whey, creatine, and all the quality supplements shine and on tren is the time to break out all these weapons with supplements to take full advantage. i recommend a lot of quality chicken, turkey, oily fish

if someone wants to go low cal primo is a far superior choice since it does not require cals to avoid sides. in the old days guys would bulk up leading to contest, now everyone is obsessed with cutting down ahead of it so the game has changed a lot

if i am doing a long hike and i have tren in my system i always make sure to keep tabs on hand.. some fruit is also excellent. you don't want your blood sugar to tank too much
    Last edited by stevesmi; 05-06-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Great thread.
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Good stuff Eddgard, but I have to agree with what stevesmi has stated.
    You can run tren by itself if you want to, there is no need for test to be higher. I am about to run tren E at 400mg a week and test E at 250mg a week. I may even drop off the test once the tren kicks in then add test back when I get near end of tren.
    As far as eating before bed, my experience has been to avoid a lot of carbs before bed as high carb intake prior to bed seems to make night sweats a problem. The obvious answer is a high cassein protein intake right before bed. You're probably not going to sleep much anyway so a 2-3am snack is not too inconvenient.
    Good info Eddgard and Stevesmi.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hi guys, what about HCG, what doses do you recommend with this cycle?
    Cheers