Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another nubie question

Default another nubie question

After reading the responses to another post I wrote here I have decided to conquer my diet and fine tune my work out for a good while before I start on the juice( and thanks for the info by the way).

But having said that I am going that route down the road but am pretty determined to do it "relatively" safely and legally.

So I'm not looking to source check with this, just get some general legal info with this question. If this is breaking the rules about sources I apolligyse, just let me know, and I"ll try to rethink the question. It is gonna take me some planning to be ready to do it right when the time gets here.

What countries is gear legal to buy and train with in, and which are ,for lack of a better term, safer places to spend 3 to 5 months training in.

Google will probably help you more with this question. Of the top of my head I think Thai-Land, Greece and India sell gear over the counter
    Last edited by JoeHammer; 05-10-2013 at 01:00 PM.

And Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    Google will probably help you more with this question. Of the top of my head I think Thai-Land, Greece and India sell gear over the counter
    I plan to hit google, was just really looking for some starting points.
    thanks for the replies

Bro you can get tons of juice right here in the good old USA relatively easily if you look. While it may technically be illegal I don't feel it's wrong. Why should I be labeled a criminal because I wanna look like a gorilla that escaped the zoo? I go to work and pay my bills like everyone else. It just so happens that I also like to pick up heavy ass shit and steroids help me do that more efficiently. I'm not cheating at any Olympic event or professional sport. I'm certainly not out there robbing people and stealing for juice money. So I feel what I do is perfectly fine and ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    Bro you can get tons of juice right here in the good old USA relatively easily if you look. While it may technically be illegal I don't feel it's wrong. Why should I be labeled a criminal because I wanna look like a gorilla that escaped the zoo? I go to work and pay my bills like everyone else. It just so happens that I also like to pick up heavy ass shit and steroids help me do that more efficiently. I'm not cheating at any Olympic event or professional sport. I'm certainly not out there robbing people and stealing for juice money. So I feel what I do is perfectly fine and ok.

I totaly agree, the juice laws in this country are silly to put it nicely. It doesn't affect anybody but ourselves and I personally think If I'm not cheating an event or something along those lines the busy bodies that push these laws should stay out of our business.

The main reason I'm considering out of country is I'm hoping I can get top grade gear and I would rather spend the money on training rather than the fines, but I'm still looking it over to figure the best path.

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing1 View Post

I totaly agree, the juice laws in this country are silly to put it nicely. It doesn't affect anybody but ourselves and I personally think If I'm not cheating an event or something along those lines the busy bodies that push these laws should stay out of our business.

The main reason I'm considering out of country is I'm hoping I can get top grade gear and I would rather spend the money on training rather than the fines, but I'm still looking it over to figure the best path.
    Trust me bro you can get top grade gear right here in the states relatively safely.

I say this repeatedly just because gear may be made by a UG in the states does not mean it is inferior or under-dosed in any way. I actually know of one UG that is made in a coumpounding facility.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Egypt you can also buy in any pharmacy
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

damn... I wish I could afford to leave the country for every cycle...