Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: How bad is Mast E on the hair line?

Default How bad is Mast E on the hair line?

Still putting together my next long run. but don't want to be bald after it haha
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

It's a DHT and all DHT's are hard on the hairline if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness. If you have no issues with baldness then you probably won't have any issues on cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    It's a DHT and all DHT's are hard on the hairline if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness. If you have no issues with baldness then you probably won't have any issues on cycle.
    I agree, if you have any hairline issues then mast is definitely gonna make it worse. You can use some n2shampoo to help.

I 2nd the N2shampoo ^^ bro, seriously no point in taking any risks if you care about your hairline.
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

figures but thanks
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

I have no hair issues but I once ran winny at 150mg a day for probably too long and noticed that teh front was starting to thin a bit. No one else noticed except me. So I would say while a normal dose of mast is cool if you run a high dose you may see some issues even if you are not predisposed to MPB.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!