Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reasons I shouldn't

Default reasons I shouldn't

You guys gave me some good advise a while back and its worked pretty good so far. I have my diet nailed down and got results right off the bat. I actually feel better and like the diet better than the crap I was eating. I'm stepping up the work out and getting it zeroed in( I now have a weight room with a bed instead of a bedroom with weights...lol)

I'm not gonna cycle for a while down the road but I'm putting it together now. The problem I think at this point is info overload, as my tag says "all or nothing", I'm not very patient. A lot I read is leading me to think tren,test,mast is were I wanna start,but everybody I read on here lean toward not starting there. I know there is sides to contend with.

So I guess what I want to know if I did put together a cycle in that direction what is gonna be the downside, I think I'm blinded by the gains and really want what its gonna cost me from guys with experience.

Well, to be honest, this being your first cycle, i don't know if you'd even notice the gains being that much different. So why throw all this other shit in there if the gains aren't much different. Your first cycle(if done correctly) is always one of the best you'll ever do. You will have ZERO problem putting on 20-25 lbs on a simple 12-14 week test only cycle. Now, if you throw all that other gear in there(that you aren't even close to being ready for) you're not gonna gain much more....it's just not physically possible. Sure, you might be more dry and shredded if you run tren and mast too, but thats all. And you can accmplish the same look from diet. Steroids ARE NOT THE MAGIC BULLET! So yes, you are def blinded by what you've read....and you ask the downside..TONS. That is all there is....downsides. thats why every single guy here preaches test and maybe one oral only 1st cycle. but give me one upside? what is the upside? NONE

There is no reason to hop on these harsh drugs your first time. really, give me one reason. Tren is a harsh drug. There aare even some people that just can't handle the sides(im talking guys with 10+ years juicing.) First off, you don't know how you're even gonna rreact to test. You may turn into a walking zit, with ***** tits. You may be extremly gyno prone. If thats the case we can help you get your AI dialed in. But throw tren in there, and if you are gyno prone, hell you might start lactating too. It's just simply dumb to do drugs as harsh as tren and mast your 1st cycle. You say you know there are sides....but you can't appreciate some mean ass tren sides till you experience them. Go a week on about 4 hours sleep, pissed off at everything, sweating all the time, you may not be able to handle it. then if you drop it, you've already naturally shut yourself down more harshly than any other drug can do. I could go on and on, but im not going to. You can read about it, there is ton of feedback here that gives plenty of reasons not to. and also, I suspect you'll do what you wanna do. No matter how much we tell people what to do, a few think they're gonna be different for some reason, or an exception. Not true.

And this is just me, but if i were you, i'd save my money that i was gonna blow on several different AAS and get a gym membership. Im sorry, but i don't think you're gonna be able to put down a balls to the wall, maxing out, workout in a bedroom. Not being a dick, just being honest.

Bottom line- do a simple 12 week test cycle. maybe dbol or winstrol whichever suits you better. Start thinking about tren and mast 3 or 4 down the road. No sense in saturating your fresh virgin receptors at this point.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

First, diet and cardio yourself down to your FRAME. Lowest body fat you can possibly obtain. Cardio cardio cardio. Then get help here to put together a bulking diet. Then get help on here for a workout routine. Then, if you must, and i know you will ... start with this cycle and NO OTHER.

1 - 12 Test E 500mg shot once per week into glute or quad
    1 - 19 4 double-strength Liv52 pills per day, every day
    5 - 19 Aromasin at 12.5mg twice per week, then once per week 1/2 way through PCT
    15 - 19 PCT: Clomid 100/75/50/50/25

Your first cycle should be Testosterone ONLY. No Tren or Mast or anything else. No oral pills. WHY? If you mix Test with something else on your first time around, you're not going to know which steroid is causing the issue and you won't know how to address it. Prove that you can handle Testosterone first, and then maybe try something else (like an oral kickstart).

I prefer Aromasin over Arimidex, others may disagree. I prefer clomid over nolvadex for PCT, others may disagree.

These are just my opinions but you cannot go wrong with the cycle laid out above (unless you drop the ball on diet or exercise).

Hazcat Guest

If you don't have patience you're going to be very disappointed with your cycle. It doesn' take one, two, or even three to gain much size. It takes time. Don't buy into steroids being the answer. You're noticing gains right now so are you sure you can't obtain your goals without steroids? Life long erectile dysfunction, gynecomastia, cardiovascular disease, accelerated cancers, etc.... These can and do happen to people. Weigh your decision and definitely wait until you're at or near natural protential or you won't have the experience to take full advantage of the steroids. They give you an edge but they don't turn a novice into a bodybuilder. They give experienced weight lifters a kick in the pants at just the right time. I can't believe how many people turn to them in their 20's unless they've been lifting since they hit puberty then I can see it.

You read about how masteron can lean you out but it doesn't take someone carrying extra body fat and lean them out. It takes lean weight lifters that are dieting down for competition and hardens them up through androgenic activity. It helps water from excess estrogen out of the equation. With that gone and using tren to boot you don't get the muscle fascia stretch you get from a test only cycle. Less stretch of the fascia makes your muscles look smaller once the cycle is finished. You just shrink back down especially in the arms after your cycle is complete. You can read about differences between all the steroids but they mainly do the same thing which is to allow for quicker recovery so you can work out with more intensity the next time you train. You aren't drained. In one sentence that's what they all do . . . allow you to train with a touch more intensity each time you train. The rest is controlled by diet. If you eat big on cycle you gain big. Some will be body fat. I'd rather overfeed and burn it off after than leave some gains on the plate so to speak. As you get more experience you can fine tune the body fat gains. I highly recommend you stick natural bodybuilding and read on how to do it right. Stuart McRoberts has some great books for weight lifting on Amazon. You can always hop over to the dark side but if you aren't turning pro I don't see the reason. Patience is needed either way. Remember test is best!

First realize that once you open that can of worms there is no going back. You can't ever undo that and you will never be the same you were before cycling. You can return to a sense of normalcy but its different and you will always have that little monkey on your back telling you just do another one. Your gonna love every fucking moment of it,and won't want to stop or back down to a cruise but you must if you want to be healthy. Health is the most important thing to consider when doing this so don't get lazy. And for goods sake don't ever use more then 50 mg of clomid ever for any reason unless you like being an emotional wreck. That shit will have you more hormonal then a room full of preggos. Once again make sure this is what you want, THERE IS NO GOING BACK.

Outstanding advice here.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thats the info I was needing to hear. Like I said I think i've got info overload from the reading and really wanting to dwell in on what my first cycle will be so I can focus my research on just those substances. Before I take that plunge I will know everything there is to learn about the particular gear I go with.

The fact of figuring which gear was giving me which side on my first go around gives me good reason to use just one for the first go around. On the home gym I would agree with that, the home gym is just to get my fat down and get my muscles back in order. If I cycle I will be in a real gym.

Like I said earlier I'm doing good with the diet now thanks to you guys and to be honest am surprised how easy it is to stick with once I started counting cals ,carbs , ect. My work out is still ever changing but its getting tuned in. I've made the decision to do this for the rest of my able days , I worked out when I was younger but to be honest didn't know how to do it right back then and let it slide the last 10 or 11 years while life happened and I don't like the results of that slide.I don't plan to ever compete but do want to see just where I can get to starting at 38.

It will be a while before I hit my first cycle but when I do I'm gonna have it to a T before I start.I don't have patience but I usually curb that with pure determination or it might be stubbornness, really don't know which.

I will check out the books on amazon, that would probably help a lot. Thanks again for the replies the info I get hear has helped me along every time.

Yeah I can see your suffering info overload bro but DONT jump into Tren Mast etc etc for a first cycle!!!!!! First cycle TEST ONLY!!!!! 375-500 mgs pw maximum.
    Ive been in this game for nearly 20 years and still havent touched Tren lol. Why you ask? Because I still make great gains each time I cycle Test so why step upto Tren when I'm making gains? I'm not looking to compete and Tren is for Comp.....IMO. Tren is a hard harsh bad tempered grandfather of a steroid......dont mess with it on your first second third or evern fourth cycle.....pay your dues with hard work and lots of EXPERIENCE first.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Before you look at a cycle you should know all about what your doing, have a read/research all of these points bro below bro, learning is key and then making the decision yourself, ultimately paramount:

Serms, Ai's, cycle lengths, esters, dosages, Pct, Pct timing, Testicular protection and shutdown, Testosterone (and different associated products), eastrogen, progesterone....

I'm sure there are many more but this will get you on the way to successfully planning and performing a good cycle should you choose to do it
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Thats where I'm headed,I actually started thinking about doing this a year ago and since then have been reading a lot and have gotten the diet that fits me going, I'm now stepping up the workout to everyday some cardio days, some lifting days, the diet has done wonders,when I started I was at around 235 or better and I've already dropped to 215. I doubt my wife can see to diff but I can see it and feel it. When I was younger I could always lift twice what I should be able to but was never buffed out or cut because I always consumed a good 4000 cals. a day or more of junk, but untill the last year or so would just burn it up. So now getting the info to do it right this should be,I wont say easy,but I am naturally geared toward building.

As for my first cycle it will be a test cycle, after the advice here even though I'm getting in the game late in life I still have time to do more cycles if the test isn't enough to satisfy my new addiction. Just being honest when I first considered this I had figured on one or two cycles and some maintenance, but when I got back working out, started reading, changed the diet,and seen results,Im hooked no way around it.