Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge difference in Test 200 vs 250 a week

Default Huge difference in Test 200 vs 250 a week

Been on a trt dose of test between 150-200 for over a year now and haven't felt much different at all. But 6 weeks ago I upped it to 250 a week. Since then everything has gone through the roof. Strength, sex drive etc. Why would just 50 more mgs have so much more of an effect?
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Probably ur body have been used to 200 and it needed more test and u gave it that extra 50.there is pple who are prescribed 100 a week so 50 more is not little.
    edgard

Considering my test levels are in the 700ng/dl range while on 125mg of test cyp per week I would speculate the extra 50mg you are taking is bringing your test levels up 200-300ng/dl over what they normally are on 200mg. That is enough to make a huge difference in the way you feel. I'd say you are probably in the 1400-1500ng/dl range and that is well above normal.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

Watch for needing an AI at that dose. That's more than I take every 2 weeks. I'd hate to see you with boobs unless that's part of your plan.

I know we are all perscribed different levels of TRT.

I believe though that <200mg can be a true TRT dose.

Anything >250mg I consider a cycle dose and therefore an AI is necessary.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Considering my test levels are in the 700ng/dl range while on 125mg of test cyp per week I would speculate the extra 50mg you are taking is bringing your test levels up 200-300ng/dl over what they normally are on 200mg. That is enough to make a huge difference in the way you feel. I'd say you are probably in the 1400-1500ng/dl range and that is well above normal.
    This^^. You were at a normal human being test range and 250 put you into the super human range hence why you are making great gains.

What do some BBs take for years at a time on cruise? Then what do they blast at?
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post
    What do some BBs take for years at a time on cruise? Then what do they blast at?
    From some of the guys I've talked to between 600-1000 mg on a cruise. Blast range around 1500 plus. I've heard some guys go as high as 6-7000. Some do give themselves a few weeks here and there to cleanse. But they will be in hgh and maybe slin during that time so its not a full cleanse. Of course each individual will be different so it doesn't apply to the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    From some of the guys I've talked to between 600-1000 mg on a cruise. Blast range around 1500 plus. I've heard some guys go as high as 6-7000. Some do give themselves a few weeks here and there to cleanse. But they will be in hgh and maybe slin during that time so its not a full cleanse. Of course each individual will be different so it doesn't apply to the masses.
    How long will they run 600-1000???

Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post

How long will they run 600-1000???
    The duration of their cruise could be 4 weeks or several months. Most of those big mofos don't stay off the harsh shit long.