Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help with sustanon first cycle

Default Help with sustanon first cycle

Hi. i am 31, 187lbs, and 5'9" and want to seek advice from all you experienced guys out here before i make a purchase or regret buying something not that good. i have been working out and off for the last 4 years and want to cycle sustanon 250 with may be deca or dbol.

What do you guys suggested the dosage plan for a 8 week cycle? also, which will be better--deca or dianabol with sustanon? i want to gain muscle and shoulder strength, run faster, and hit the gym harder. thanks.

deca+sust is a good cycle, adding dbol is a bit overkill

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

8 weeks is nowhere near long enough for any cycle.

I love Sustanon. Some people say it overrated, and that test is test. I agree, but we all like what we like and our bodies respond better to certain AAS. Try 500mg a week. 250mg twice a week. Because of the many different esters, sustanon fires everyday to every 5, 6 and 7 days. So your body is constantly getting hit with a dosage of test. Some say that sustanon actually stabilizes is your blood faster that other esters. Mehhh, dunno--I'm no doc.

Keep it simple, sustanon, test E/C, 500mg a week. 250mg twice a week on lets say Mon and Thurs.

Remember this, your first cycle is always your best. ALWAYS! Keep your diet strict(with the occasional cheat meal) obviously depending on goals and lift your ass off. Sleep like a baby and train like a MANIAC. There is no reason you you shouldn't gain between 20-40 lbs off your first cycle.

Save the DBol for your 2nd cycle and the DECA for your 3rd. You have nothing but time.

Good advice coastman

Do you have pct in place
    Have you looked up Ai and hcg

Research profiles for everything you are thinking of using in a cycle

Running a cycle with your BF over 15% increases the chance of sides

Remember recovery is the key to a successful cycle

Worthless replying to this thread you'll never hear from OP again
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years