Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Is taking HGH and TRT a real anti ager

Default Is taking HGH and TRT a real anti ager

I know it will produce a better quality of life for longer. But is it a real anti aging?

What would be the difference of somebody that takes trt and hgh from age 40-90 compared to somebody that never touched the stuff at all?
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

I wouldn't take hgh for anti aging due to its many side effect cus gh for anti angi should be taken for a long time and taking hgh needs a real clean diet to protect ur self from cancer.the only difference is the 90 with gh will look like 70 maybe not sure but it is nothing magical.if that is ur purpose don't take it.just workout ill sty young
    edgard

Well, my opinion is this. GH is responsible for regeneration of certain types of cells, effects brain function, bone health and density, muscle mass, stamina, among other things. Part of the effects of aging are directly related to the natural decrease in GH production. So it stands to reason that supplementation in someone with low GH would reduce these effects. GH can improve skin elasticity and reduce body fat which both increase with age. It is also said that GH supplementation can reverse some signs of aging, like wrinkles and grey hair. I believe it can extend quality of life but I don't really believe it will increase lifespan. I do believe improved quality of life as we age can have a profound effect on lifespan though.

There is a difference in using GH for HRT and using it for body building. One, continued supplementation may have a negative impact on your own GH production and that would be more problematic in someone with normal GH levels. The doses you would need for significant muscle growth would be much higher than a HRT dose as well. At my age, I would love to run a couple IU's of GH per day but it is hard to get legit GH and it's very costly. I suffer from some degenerative discs and GH will reduce the rate of degeneration and I have read where it can even reverse it to some degree. Here in the US it isn't prescribed for that but in other parts of the world it is. I read an article by a guy with the same issue as me and he had bone density tests done and the GH had the effects previously mentioned. When he stopped using it his bone density started to decrease again. I really would suggest using it for anti aging until you were in your 40's.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Well, my opinion is this. GH is responsible for regeneration of certain types of cells, effects brain function, bone health and density, muscle mass, stamina, among other things. Part of the effects of aging are directly related to the natural decrease in GH production. So it stands to reason that supplementation in someone with low GH would reduce these effects. GH can improve skin elasticity and reduce body fat which both increase with age. It is also said that GH supplementation can reverse some signs of aging, like wrinkles and grey hair. I believe it can extend quality of life but I don't really believe it will increase lifespan. I do believe improved quality of life as we age can have a profound effect on lifespan though.

There is a difference in using GH for HRT and using it for body building. One, continued supplementation may have a negative impact on your own GH production and that would be more problematic in someone with normal GH levels. The doses you would need for significant muscle growth would be much higher than a HRT dose as well. At my age, I would love to run a couple IU's of GH per day but it is hard to get legit GH and it's very costly. I suffer from some degenerative discs and GH will reduce the rate of degeneration and I have read where it can even reverse it to some degree. Here in the US it isn't prescribed for that but in other parts of the world it is. I read an article by a guy with the same issue as me and he had bone density tests done and the GH had the effects previously mentioned. When he stopped using it his bone density started to decrease again. I really would suggest using it for anti aging until you were in your 40's.
    Awesome post Florida. I suffer from the same disk problem and I am in my 40tys. I been really tempted to get some of the new hygetropins but am trying to justify that its worth the money before I do. After watching the Spurs game last night and seeing a bunch of upper 30 year olds 70+ games into a season have that kind of speed and longevity convinces me even more.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp