Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anavar help

1. Default Anavar help

Hey chaps, i would be running a cycle of test prop and anavar within a week's time and want to know if i should also add n2guard. i plan to use test p 100mg/ml everyday for 42 days, anavar 60mg ed for same 42 days, and N2Guard as protection against Anavar side effects.

Should i rather go for arimidex .5mg ed and nolva 10/10/10/10 ed for 4 weeks against n2guard?

n2guard is good, you need to use it with your anavar cycle

You should run adex with your cycle. Run at .25mg eod or Ed

4. Default

arimidex is not going to protect you from anything that n2guard does bro... n2guard is for the toxicity from anavar... arimidex is an ai... you need both... anavar is very toxic and do damage to your liver, bp and lipids... you need your ai for aromatizing from text... arimidex at .5 mg eod and n2guard everyday...

I never said don't run N2 did I??? I suggested he should run an Ai......

Well fellas, no one has to suggest anything, because the OP will never be back! hell he wasn't really ever here
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Why does there seem to be so much of this lately?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    I never said don't run N2 did I??? I suggested he should run an Ai......
    what are you talking about... in HIS post he asked if he should run n2guard as opposed to arimidex implying he thought they were the same thing... your post was not quoted whatsoever and to be honest, i didn't even look at it... I was responding to his thought, which was wrong, thinking they were both in the same category...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Why does there seem to be so much of this lately?
    Here we are, living in the twilight zone.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

The mysterious OP was asking if he should use adex and nolva or n2guard. And the winner is.............DG!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!