Hey guys,

How does this look?

Test Cyp 1-16 @ 500mg/w
    EQ 1-16 @ 400mg/w
    nolva and adex on hand also

problem:
    One of my EQ is 100mg/ml the other vial is 200mg/ml
    test cyp is 250mg/ml

How would i go about pinning in regards to mixing both and fitting it into the muscle cause the eq is such low dose per ml...
    would i have to split the doses and pin twice a week instead of once?

Dont mix the two EQ's, use one till it finishes then switch to the other. Ive pinned 5ml in one sht before, its not as bad as some might think, so you should be ok doing a 4ml (quad) shot, otherwise you'll have to split it into two 2ml shots.
    I would run the Test a couple weeks longer than the EQ if it was me, plus, depending on your size and BW, EQ needs to be run a little higher...500-600mgs pw. Keep a real close eye on blood pressure with the EQ, it can become problematic to the extent you have to donate blood every week or so. Ive never seen or heard of EQ dosed at 100mg/ml though.
    Start the adex at week 3, dose it at .25mgs E3D, up it to .5mgs E3D if you feel you need it.
    Whats your pct protocol?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Actually you could annoy the hell out of Focusfanatic lol, he is running EQ presently, get his impressions and advice on it......I'm not a big fan of it myself, apart from the appetite increasing like a horse....be prepared to eat every 1 1/2 to 2 hours, it really makes you a hungry bastard!!!!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I would lower the test to 400 and raise the eq to 600.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

the eq doesn't aromatise like testosterone does. it can actually be ran without test in the cycle. fo rminimal side effects id run the test at 500mg a week and the eq at 6 to 800mg. make sure thou every 8 to 10 weeks to donate blood. the red blood cell count increases with the compound. keep up on light cardiovascular workouts at the end of your workout as well. lots of fish oil and liver support meds too.your appetite will jump up so high its ridiculous, like for instance I eat a lot all day and before bed I also slam down a 80mg casein protein shake and at around 6 am I wake up with stomach pains from being starved. just look ou tcome the 6th week for hunger pains, the good thing also about it thou is that you don't bloat up. its like you gain muscle that's defined, I don't know if you ever taken decca before, but it leaves that sort of water retention gains look. the start of my cycle I was using test decca and eq, and IMHO the eq kept me from looking like a person allergic to peanuts and just inhaled a giant bag of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Big question is how much EQ do you have? You said one is dosed 100mg/ml and the other is 200mg/ml. Unless you have more than one of each you don't have enough to run it very high. In my opinion you could mix the two so you have 150mg/ml and you could pin 300mg (2cc) and 125mg of test (.5cc) twice per week. You would need 9600mg of EQ to run it at 600mg per week for 16 weeks.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.