Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some tips

Default Need some tips

What's up guys?

Just wondering if there's is anything out there that can help with ejaculation?

It's getting pretty annoying not being able to finish! After some time i'm getting too warn out, and when the thort of me not being able to finish gets in my head then comes erectile disfunction.

I have a pretty high libido and have sex regularly so it's more than frustrating.

any tips or performance supplements you can recommend would be good.

D....

Your estro is high I always have same problem when it's bit to high ,trust me,get some erase pro,it's best ai in the planet takes 3days to become men and hard muscular freak

I have some adex on hand. I might trial a week of a low dose and see if i notice any changes. If not i might get some blood work done.
    Thanks

What are you currently running?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Get some unleashed and hcgenerate Es from ntbm and up your adex. My code joeblow10 will save you 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    What are you currently running?
    Nothing atm. I haven't ran anything for the last few months apart from peps. Nothing that would cause aromatising anyway. if there is estrogen I would probably need something to kill it rather than stop the aromatise process hey..

do you think dostinex would help? it's been a long time since I've tried it and as much as I would rather cure than symptom i'm willing to try most things at this point.

One of the girls I've been seeing has suggested I stop sex & masturbation for a week but that just seems too damn hard!

DONT run Dostinex!!!!! Any Dopamine argonist is going to make your problem worse. When I run Dost/caber etc I find it hard to finish, takes a lot longer, but hell I aint complaining I like to fuck for as long as possible lol.
    Sexual asrousal (and fulfilment) is 90% mental.....maybe you need to start exploring the "fantasy" side of things, not so much acting them out (hell thats always fun though!!!!) physically, but mentally.......works for me when I have something thats not overly easy on the eye ha ha. I did this chick on the weekend.....yuk, I aint going there........lol but fuck it when your on Test you take whatever the hell happens to be within arms reach
    The other thing you can do is cut the wanking back to once every three days or less, that seems to help......but HTF do ya do that?????? I cant help myself, its the only way I can get to sleep is rub one out
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    Nothing atm. I haven't ran anything for the last few months apart from peps. Nothing that would cause aromatising anyway. if there is estrogen I would probably need something to kill it rather than stop the aromatise process hey..

do you think dostinex would help? it's been a long time since I've tried it and as much as I would rather cure than symptom i'm willing to try most things at this point.

One of the girls I've been seeing has suggested I stop sex & masturbation for a week but that just seems too damn hard!
    Try tjhis before you resort to chemicals.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    DONT run Dostinex!!!!! Any Dopamine argonist is going to make your problem worse. When I run Dost/caber etc I find it hard to finish, takes a lot longer, but hell I aint complaining I like to fuck for as long as possible lol.
    Sexual asrousal (and fulfilment) is 90% mental.....maybe you need to start exploring the "fantasy" side of things, not so much acting them out (hell thats always fun though!!!!) physically, but mentally.......works for me when I have something thats not overly easy on the eye ha ha. I did this chick on the weekend.....yuk, I aint going there........lol but fuck it when your on Test you take whatever the hell happens to be within arms reach
    The other thing you can do is cut the wanking back to once every three days or less, that seems to help......but HTF do ya do that?????? I cant help myself, its the only way I can get to sleep is rub one out
    Wise words danno. You're like the perverted Dr. Phil haha.

I think cutting back might help, make me more explosive when i root. But that's like quitting smoking while you've constantly got a pack of smokes in your pocket haha. The mental thing you mentioned does sound like it'll work. Lately i've been getting into some pretty freaky shit with this one lass, bdsm type shit, so i don't know what the hell i would picture in my head when i'm doing what i would usually fantasise about haha

I wish I have ur case man haha I'm just the opposite:d
    edgard