Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help with 3rd cycle setup

Default Help with 3rd cycle setup

Been training for 6 years. 24 years, 5'9", and 190lbs. my last cycle was with test e 400mg for 12 weeks and the first one was with sustanon and dbol. now, i now need some help to setup my third cycle for a coming show in december and thinking of running a cycle with test e 500mg for 15 weeks, masteron 100mg eod for last 9 weeks, tren a 75mg eod for last 9 weeks, and test prop 100mg eod for last 6 weeks.

Would be using aromasin 12.5 eod throughout and have hcg but not sure of doses and when to bring it. how's the cycle?

why you dont you just run test and tren with GW?

The ultimate facepalm is needed here
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Yessir, i agree. Why even type out that long of a question, fake question at that?

I wonder, is this like a generated thing, or does he honestly type out every single one of these. Seems like a huge fucking waste of time, and i don't think by this point it is really drawing any attention, well i won't say that, bc it never fails at least one person takes these seriously and tries to come up with an answer. But i think the majority of the board knows what's up by this point.

But just in case they don't know what up focus.....i think it needs to be our duty as good Samaritans to let them know, hey this is bullshit, don't reply.....maybe if no one ever replies, it will stop? eventually...
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Just ignore these threads fellas, we all know what is going on here and yes it is embarrasing and yes it is the laughing stock of a lot of other boards, just ignore em
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

In this world we split in 2 diffrent parts
    1. One s who don t know how to earn more time and use it efficently
    2 One s who don t know how to lose the time.His and others

Hazcat Guest

I wonder if the referenced contest is this December in 4 weeks then the questions are moot or next December?

Danno I feel we have to put an end to these threads somehow

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Not our forum mate.... just ignore em. Only a couple of active threads left in the place now, ones that are real or not put up by sales reps
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

yea its just mine yours and bufs log, this site has gone downhill