Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle with test cyp and dianabol

Default Cycle with test cyp and dianabol

i'm at approx 13-15% body fat, 28 years old, 220lbs. workout 4-5 days a week and have been regular with workouts since the last 2 years. i follow a high protein diet and want to run dbol 30-50mg every day for 5 or probably 6 weeks along with test cypionate 500mg every week for 10 weeks. what type of pct do you recommend to me and are there some exercises that can help me gain muscle and add strength?

not a bad cycle but add a good AI like aromasin

Post Cycle Therapy should consist of both Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) and Clomiphene (Clomid). The combination is important as they work in synergy to help you recover. Running only one of them will hinder your chance of recovery some. Your PCT protocol for this cycle should look like the following:

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Don't waiste your time jay man this thread is useless
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Hey focus, we should try to catch one of these before you know who replies, to see if our comment is even acknowldged.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

how thw f u guys know its bs and not real people? im confused,do I need to take kore tren to understand?;/

really? you don't notice any similarities zi1? You're being sarcastic right? Not only did i figure it out myself, i've been, well nevermind. Well if you still don't think they are fake....

Ok look at every thread that starts with the same type of name. It's alwways a first name a period somewhere then a last name. Ok, now read the question they post. Then, see who replies first EVERY time, and how their answer is just some vauge typically bad answer.

Also notice the OP never EVER replies to the thread. Also notice they all have 1-5 posts. Now check their profile and preivious posts. Sometime it's say they have 5 posts, but when you check their profile, they only have one.

Now look at how many there is. There are probably 10-15 on each page. It's pathetic. Makes this board look like shit.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

HERE- look at these threads started by the people listed below: (and this is just off the FIRST page. This right here is why the forum has went downhill. It's just like focus said, between the sponsor/rep posts and these totally fake fabricated shit, there are very few real threads even left. Why would anyone new want to join and have to waid through all the bullshit to see any real info.
    xuan.huynh
    Michael_Terruso
    brock_bode32
    mac29waters
    jason.lane
    timothy_mcnulty
    Jason.T.Harper
    james_shield_dennard (SCROLL DOWN)
    james.lee.sacco
    rener.palermo
    joe_don_bailey
    augustine.gonzales
    leighann28killian
    dana30stJuste
    james.shield.dennard (LOOK AT THIS SHIT! He just changed the unerscores to periods!)
    charley32pace
    a.hdb_29
    teddy.christian.jr
    j_lane

Ok, so do you think these are real people posting still?

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post
    really? you don't notice any similarities zi1? You're being sarcastic right? Not only did i figure it out myself, i've been, well nevermind. Well if you still don't think they are fake.... Ok look at every thread that starts with the same type of name. It's alwways a first name a period somewhere then a last name. Ok, now read the question they post. Then, see who replies first EVERY time, and how their answer is just some vauge typically bad answer. Also notice the OP never EVER replies to the thread. Also notice they all have 1-5 posts. Now check their profile and preivious posts. Sometime it's say they have 5 posts, but when you check their profile, they only have one. Now look at how many there is. There are probably 10-15 on each page. It's pathetic. Makes this board look like shit.
    Thanks for the heads up mate I will be more aware in future and hopefully we can help people who need advice my friend

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Don't waiste your time jay man this thread is useless
    Thanks focus .........makes a mockery of decent people trying to help !!