Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the better cutter?

Default What's the better cutter?

i am looking for hard muscles and vascularity besides strength and endurance gains. i have heard that winny can left one depressed post course, is that right?

I think it should be anavar but my gym friends say i shuld go for test p+primo+win+anavar. what do you suggest?

if you cycle, anavar is good but adding primo is even better

Esther, are you female? this would make a huge difference in any response given by someone knowledgable and that really wanted to help.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Such a waiste
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

WTF? Even dumber response to his own dumb question. anavar is good but adding primo is even better? hahah

Still waiting for an answer....how much do you get for making up a fake thread?
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

$150,000/year

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Check out his title......IRONY
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Hazcat Guest

If you can't add something positive to a post please leave your comments out. Some of the threads may be suspicious but they can still be valuable learning tools for us and lurkers. Thanks!!!

........ Okay

You're the boss here and make the rules haz, so i'll stay out of it from here on out. But seriously man, how can anyone learn anything from this? Every one is a repetitive question(seriously i listed 17 usernames that were all allike on the first page alone one day lats week and posted it) followed by either a bad vague answer, and in some cases a downright dangerous answer. I'm completely shocked that this kinda crap has went on as long as it has. Anyone with half a brain can figure out what is going on here. It undermines the whole site, and imo why so many have left the site. I'd just like this place to get back to where it used to be, that it. And with the way things have been going, sadly, i don't foresee that happening. I've said my peace, i won't be in these threads anymore.