Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masteron+anavar or tren+winny?

Default Masteron+anavar or tren+winny?

i want to buy something to lose fat and weight in a short time span and confused whether a combo of masteron and anavar will be the best deal or will it be trenbolone with winstrol. as far as my knowledge goes, anavar can help in losing abs fat and suppressing appetite, winstrol build muscle while cutting down, and masteron and tren are just awesome in their own areas.

i am 29, 5'7", and 190lbs.

IMO trenbolone and winstrol is better

Id run some weight gainer protein shakes.. about 5 a day and get alot of carbs in. As much as you can. Screw AAS.. What you need is a big mac with lettuce.
    Age - 25
    Weight - 190lbs
    Height - 5'10"
    BF - N/A (will update)
    Updated - 9/9/13

Quote Originally Posted by blasson View Post
    Id run some weight gainer protein shakes.. about 5 a day and get alot of carbs in. As much as you can. Screw AAS.. What you need is a big mac with lettuce.
    good point bro

I would run Tren Ace and Test and run my test very low. Tren is the only compound I have found, that I can lean out or bulk up regardless of your diet. Tren allows you to gain lean muscle mass even in a caloric deficit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post
    I would run Tren Ace and Test and run my test very low. Tren is the only compound I have found, that I can lean out or bulk up regardless of your diet. Tren allows you to gain lean muscle mass even in a caloric deficit.
    Replying to this is pointless!!

tren + winny. but tren will make cardio suck so there is a ying yang type deal.

Any Tren needs Test. You don't want Fina dick.

That being said, I hate Winnie to death.

Tren,Mast,Test,Anavar is the way to go. Tbol to front (Dbol without the estrogen BS).

Quote Originally Posted by american expat View Post

Tren,Mast,Test,Anavar is the way to go. Tbol to front (Dbol without the estrogen BS).
    I would do this except use test prop, tren ace and mast prop or phenylprop and there is no need to front load.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Guys your forgetting N2Guard