Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Pinning questions

Default Newbie questions

I'm new to pinning (on TRT), so I read the 'how to' guides and learned quite a bit.

I was using glutes, but stopped when I realized that I'm supposed to pull the plunger out a little to make sure I wasn't hitting a vein (the last thing I want to do is taste the oil). Since I'm pinning myself and am not the most flexible, I opted for using quads.

I had the brilliant idea that pinning after a leg workout would be a good idea b/c the muscle would be pumped and finding the 'sweet spot' would be that much easier. I pinned 1mL Test C into the quad on Monday morning. No pain - figured everything was great.

Monday late afternoon the pain started. It feels like someone spread salt on an open wound all over the frikking quad. MMA practice Monday night was horrible - I had extremely limited mobility in the quad. It's now Wednesday, and it still throbs, particularly if I fully straighten the leg and flex the muscle.

Did I do the complete wrong thing by pinning after a leg workout? Or, did I just hit a bad area?

2nd question is about labs - how do you guys get your labwork done? I called the main lab/testing company in my area and they won't do lab work without a doctor's note/referral. My TRT doc has a set schedule for labs, but if I wanted to 'augment' my TRT protocol, I'd want labs off the TRT doc's schedule, so I'm curious as to how you guys get that stuff done.
    Last edited by Usaji; 07-18-2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: adding another question

virgin muscle,always hurts,second your gear might have higher acid content

Also I never pin AFTER leg day
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Thanks guys - I figured that pinning after legs would be better... Lesson learned!

Any thoughts on the lab question?