Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Mixing HCG

Default Mixing HCG

Hey guys, I've never used HCG and I've got 5000 iu of powder, what do I need from the pharmacy? BAC water and slin pins?

I'm going to do 500 iu's a day for 10 days, I was thinking about getting 10 ml's of BAC water which equals out to 1ml/500iu but I'm thinking the slin pins don't take that much volume? I don't know, I've never even seen a slin pin and am just asking or help And yes I searched the forum and read a few threads but still decided to ask.

Best wishes!

Eskimo

slin pin will be fine bro and is the usual syringe for HCG injections
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Can I load up a slin pin with 10 ml? Or do I buy a empty vial and mix 10 ml's of BAC water with the 5000 iu's of HCG and withdraw 1 cc from the vial to a slin pin?

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Can I load up a slin pin with 10 ml? Or do I buy a empty vial and mix 10 ml's of BAC water with the 5000 iu's of HCG and withdraw 1 cc from the vial to a slin pin?
    you mix it up and then draw the appropriate amount, so in your case (10mls bac water + 5000iu HCG) 1ml will be 500ius bud

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Ok bro thanks! They don't have BAC but they do have sterile water, if I load up a few syringes and keep them in the fridge what should I use to mix the 10 ml's of water with the HCG? I can't buy an empty 10 ml vial.. so what to do??

Ok bro thanks! They don't have BAC but they do have sterile water, if I load up a few syringes and keep them in the fridge what should I use to mix the 10 ml's of water with the HCG? I can't buy an empty 10 ml vial.. so what to do??
    The whole process is a lot easier if you use BA bro and get a clean vial. If not you mix it up, put it in slin pins and then freeze them, just pull them out when needed and they defrost pretty quick then just pin as needed, some reckon there may be a slight loss in potency but no conclusive proof tbh.
    You should be able to get hold of a vial from some where (make sure its sterile), if not then use the vial your HCG powder came in add your water and then pull into your pins and freeze for use later on (you may have to adjust dosage: say 0.5ml-500ius if 10ml doesn't fit into the original vial.

I buy mine in 1500 iu amps and mix them as I go, so not sure what size your original vial is..

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

The HCG vial is a 1 ml ampule so there's not a lot of mixing going on there

I'll keep my mixed HCG in syringes in the freezer and pin with slin pins, all I need now is something to mix my 10 ml's of water and HCG in..

I live in Iceland and don't think I'll find BAC water or a 10 ml vial...

The HCG vial is a 1 ml ampule so there's not a lot of mixing going on there

I'll keep my mixed HCG in syringes in the freezer and pin with slin pins, all I need now is something to mix my 10 ml's of water and HCG in..

I live in Iceland and don't think I'll find BAC water or a 10 ml vial...
    Doesn't need to be a 10ml vial, it could be anything along as its sterile and will have space for the mix as once its mixed your going to measure it out into your pins anyway.

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461