Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: trt ,cycle question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    60

    Default trt ,cycle question

    Don't really know exactly what info Im looking for on this so I'm gonna tell you what I know and you guys can tell me what I dont because I'm not finding very good info in my reading .


    I started back working out because had no energy was loosing strength rapidly and just generally felt like crap. So I was getting ready to do my first cycle and went to local doc for blood work so ins would cover it. Well it all came back good but my free test levels were below the range so the lady was gonna put me on injections wich would have been fine but a busy body in the office came up with this crap that it wasn't legal for the new doctor I was working with to let me take the stuff home so I could afford it, wich is bull because I know several others that do it there self by prescription , but it still scared my new doc.. So long story short this f@%$en busy body got me stuck with this expensive a@@ androgel .

    I now have been reserching the androcrap I can find good info on doseing and how useless it is but not much good on the sides ,weather I need ais with it or just much in general.

    Is it good enough to blast and cruise with?

    Am I gonna get the sides and sucky benifits by staying on it?

    Is it gonna screw up my chances of getting my own test back above normal later by running it for the next year?

    Do I need to worry about gyno if I run higher doses of it ?

    I know this is a little jumbled but I'm really agitated with this nonsense ,expensive, crap, when I now know what my problem has been for awhile now.

    Any info would be appreciated as I cant find much good info on it.

  2. #2

    Default

    Just run juice on your own And every time you go to the doc for bloods let your levels crash so they have to give you injections. It will make it look like the gel isn't working for you. My buddies gel script for a month cost more then what I pay for over 2 years of test on my own. And I take more weekly then any doc would prescribe.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    60

    Default

    That crap is def expensive 100 bucks bottle with ins and over 500 without it would take 3 bottles a month to make any difference at all.That"s what I get for going to a doctor I guess

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allornothing1 View Post
    That crap is def expensive 100 bucks bottle with ins and over 500 without it would take 3 bottles a month to make any difference at all.That"s what I get for going to a doctor I guess
    I just wouldn't take it and go to another doc until you get what you want.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,105

    Default

    I've been on TRT for several years and will tell you my experience with androgel and injectable test cyp. The first doctor that prescribed me test cyp put me on 200mg per week. I now know that is a high dose for TRT but not outrageous. I did that for a couple 2-3 years and added in some other compounds from time to time for a "cycle" which worked great. The problem with this is the doctor did not accept my insurance so the only thing I could get covered was my blood work. So I spent $200 every six months for the doctor and $100 every ten weeks for my script but it was better than feeling like shit. I also wanted to have a script because I work in a place where they will actually test for steroids if they believed I was on cycle. At least with the script I could bullshit them enough not to test just by showing my script.

    I have been seeing the same endocrinologist for over ten years but he didn't do TRT until about a year ago. Being he is brand new to this he is conservative and wanted to start me out on androgel, 2 pumps per day (40.5mg). That's 283.5mg per week, which sounds like a lot for TRT. Everything I have read indicates that only about half of the gel is absorbed into the bloodstream. The reality is that it isn't even close to that and this is how I know. I really didn't like the idea of the gel and I have a friend who doesn't like to inject so I sold him most of the gel and just bought my own test cyp. I ran a short cycle leading up to my followup blood work then a little over a month out I dropped down to 125mg of test cyp, which should have been less than half the amount of test I would have been getting from the gel. When I got my blood work done my levels were 735ng/dl, which is really good for TRT (this is also why I say 200mg is a high TRT dose). I was really amazed my levels were so high on such a low dose and I had carefully calculated how much test I would have in my system when I had blood work done. I was actually anticipating my levels to be around 300-350ng/dl. The doctor was happy with my levels being 735 so he said to continue on the 40.5mg of gel per day. Well the next time I was due for blood work I dropped my cyp a little over a month before and just ran the gel as prescribed. Much to my surprise my levels were in the very low 300ng/dl range. The doctor was happy with this because I was still in "normal" range. As I see it, the absorption rate of the androgel is actaully about 25% so I would need to do 4 pumps per day to have the same levels I would have on 125mg of test cyp per week. The androgel is $1250 without insurance (insane) but my copay is $60 for three tubes. If I did 4 pumps a day the three tubes would last 30 days. 10ml of test cyp at 125mg per week will last 16 weeks. I'm telling the endo to shove the gel when I go back for my next follow up and hopefully he will give me test cyp. I had mentioned it to him before and he said my levels wouldn't be stable on injections but he is thinking about Nebido which is a single 1000mg injection every 10-12 weeks. I'll have to convince him to give me a script for a multi use vial.

    So to sum it up, androgel is SHIT unless you have a boat load to rub on every day.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.



    Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I've been on TRT for several years and will tell you my experience with androgel and injectable test cyp. The first doctor that prescribed me test cyp put me on 200mg per week. I now know that is a high dose for TRT but not outrageous. I did that for a couple 2-3 years and added in some other compounds from time to time for a "cycle" which worked great. The problem with this is the doctor did not accept my insurance so the only thing I could get covered was my blood work. So I spent $200 every six months for the doctor and $100 every ten weeks for my script but it was better than feeling like shit. I also wanted to have a script because I work in a place where they will actually test for steroids if they believed I was on cycle. At least with the script I could bullshit them enough not to test just by showing my script.

    I have been seeing the same endocrinologist for over ten years but he didn't do TRT until about a year ago. Being he is brand new to this he is conservative and wanted to start me out on androgel, 2 pumps per day (40.5mg). That's 283.5mg per week, which sounds like a lot for TRT. Everything I have read indicates that only about half of the gel is absorbed into the bloodstream. The reality is that it isn't even close to that and this is how I know. I really didn't like the idea of the gel and I have a friend who doesn't like to inject so I sold him most of the gel and just bought my own test cyp. I ran a short cycle leading up to my followup blood work then a little over a month out I dropped down to 125mg of test cyp, which should have been less than half the amount of test I would have been getting from the gel. When I got my blood work done my levels were 735ng/dl, which is really good for TRT (this is also why I say 200mg is a high TRT dose). I was really amazed my levels were so high on such a low dose and I had carefully calculated how much test I would have in my system when I had blood work done. I was actually anticipating my levels to be around 300-350ng/dl. The doctor was happy with my levels being 735 so he said to continue on the 40.5mg of gel per day. Well the next time I was due for blood work I dropped my cyp a little over a month before and just ran the gel as prescribed. Much to my surprise my levels were in the very low 300ng/dl range. The doctor was happy with this because I was still in "normal" range. As I see it, the absorption rate of the androgel is actaully about 25% so I would need to do 4 pumps per day to have the same levels I would have on 125mg of test cyp per week. The androgel is $1250 without insurance (insane) but my copay is $60 for three tubes. If I did 4 pumps a day the three tubes would last 30 days. 10ml of test cyp at 125mg per week will last 16 weeks. I'm telling the endo to shove the gel when I go back for my next follow up and hopefully he will give me test cyp. I had mentioned it to him before and he said my levels wouldn't be stable on injections but he is thinking about Nebido which is a single 1000mg injection every 10-12 weeks. I'll have to convince him to give me a script for a multi use vial.

    So to sum it up, androgel is SHIT unless you have a boat load to rub on every day.
    $1200 for a tube lol. That's insane and crap. For $1200 I could get enough test to run that dose for 20 + years lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I've been on TRT for several years and will tell you my experience with androgel and injectable test cyp. The first doctor that prescribed me test cyp put me on 200mg per week. I now know that is a high dose for TRT but not outrageous. I did that for a couple 2-3 years and added in some other compounds from time to time for a "cycle" which worked great. The problem with this is the doctor did not accept my insurance so the only thing I could get covered was my blood work. So I spent $200 every six months for the doctor and $100 every ten weeks for my script but it was better than feeling like shit. I also wanted to have a script because I work in a place where they will actually test for steroids if they believed I was on cycle. At least with the script I could bullshit them enough not to test just by showing my script.

    I have been seeing the same endocrinologist for over ten years but he didn't do TRT until about a year ago. Being he is brand new to this he is conservative and wanted to start me out on androgel, 2 pumps per day (40.5mg). That's 283.5mg per week, which sounds like a lot for TRT. Everything I have read indicates that only about half of the gel is absorbed into the bloodstream. The reality is that it isn't even close to that and this is how I know. I really didn't like the idea of the gel and I have a friend who doesn't like to inject so I sold him most of the gel and just bought my own test cyp. I ran a short cycle leading up to my followup blood work then a little over a month out I dropped down to 125mg of test cyp, which should have been less than half the amount of test I would have been getting from the gel. When I got my blood work done my levels were 735ng/dl, which is really good for TRT (this is also why I say 200mg is a high TRT dose). I was really amazed my levels were so high on such a low dose and I had carefully calculated how much test I would have in my system when I had blood work done. I was actually anticipating my levels to be around 300-350ng/dl. The doctor was happy with my levels being 735 so he said to continue on the 40.5mg of gel per day. Well the next time I was due for blood work I dropped my cyp a little over a month before and just ran the gel as prescribed. Much to my surprise my levels were in the very low 300ng/dl range. The doctor was happy with this because I was still in "normal" range. As I see it, the absorption rate of the androgel is actaully about 25% so I would need to do 4 pumps per day to have the same levels I would have on 125mg of test cyp per week. The androgel is $1250 without insurance (insane) but my copay is $60 for three tubes. If I did 4 pumps a day the three tubes would last 30 days. 10ml of test cyp at 125mg per week will last 16 weeks. I'm telling the endo to shove the gel when I go back for my next follow up and hopefully he will give me test cyp. I had mentioned it to him before and he said my levels wouldn't be stable on injections but he is thinking about Nebido which is a single 1000mg injection every 10-12 weeks. I'll have to convince him to give me a script for a multi use vial.

    So to sum it up, androgel is SHIT unless you have a boat load to rub on every day.

    good info florida , it answers alot about the gel for me,at this point ,as you were talking about, I think Id be better off selling the gel and buying ug I just think its sad thats what a person has to do to fix a simple problem in todays world

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    42

    Default

    My eyes fell out of my head when he said he was paying $50 a month for TRT.. I'm paying close to $300

    AndroGel is crap though. One of my docs (when I was looking into TRT) said he'd write a scrip for it, but I'd be wasting my money.. When the medical doctors say that.. pfffft.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usaji View Post
    My eyes fell out of my head when he said he was paying $50 a month for TRT.. I'm paying close to $300

    AndroGel is crap though. One of my docs (when I was looking into TRT) said he'd write a scrip for it, but I'd be wasting my money.. When the medical doctors say that.. pfffft.
    The dose to use it at 50 a month wouldnt be enough to fix the problem its only a starting dose, so it would be 100 bucks a month at least wich isn't likely gonna do it either but even if 100 bucks a month did the job theres still monthly bloods that will be out of pocket if you want to stay on top of what your doing wich I am.

    Then theres the fact that if they would just script the cyp its only 20 bucks copay for two months supply with ins and 111 dollars without so pretty big difference when I'm probably gonna be on for the rest of my life ,then when you figure I may not always have ins it will get real expensive at over 500 a bottle even if I never abuse it once and never have to increase the dose wich is not realistic.

    I'm just gonna figure something else out because I'm not looking to start peddling androgel I'm just after taking care of the issue.

    From everything I'm reading this stuff is basicly the same as for sides and everything else as regular test just a really low dosed, am I getting this part right?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    $1200 for a tube lol. That's insane and crap. For $1200 I could get enough test to run that dose for 20 + years lol.
    Exactly. I have enough for the next few years and have less than a quarter of that invested.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.



    Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •