Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Tren Cycle for Someone on TRT

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer View Post
    OK, you guys sold me on N2Guard. However, why can't I seem to buy it ANYWHERE! It's out of stock at every online place that I've found. Honestly, it would be easier to get my hands on yellow-cake uranium than this N2Guard stuff. Is there something else that I could take instead?

Also, if I'm taking N2Guard (assuming I can even get some), do I still need caber? If I can't get N2Guard, will a combo of caber and Anastrozole suffice, or would I still need more?
    Competitive edge labs (cel) cycle asisst is good and not to pricey

make sure you grab some n2guard and n2shampoo. tren will mess up your hair

Hazcat Guest

LMFAO at you guys telling him to take N2Guard but it's out of stock. Answer the mans question or quit recommending him to take something that's unavailable. Get a time table for when it will be back in stock so he can plan his cycle accordingly. Hell yes, I like N2Guard and think it's the best but if it's not available and he has a time frame that he has to run his cycle in then he'll need an alternative product. Hopefully he can wait for N2Guard to be in stock but that may not be an option. It certainly does no good to ignore his question.

Go to this link for N2Guard: N2 Guard - the one support supplement to rule them all is FINELY here!

It shows in stock right now. If it's out of stock use their forged liver support. It works great as well and has healthy products in it also: Forged Liver Support - Protect Liver Functions and prevent liver damage from chemicals or anabolic
    compounds

DON'T FORGET TO USE THE DISCOUNT CODE IN MY OR SOMEONE ELSE's SIGNATURE LINE!!!!
    Either or both of those products work very well.

Stacking steroids work very well. I see no problem with you using tren and deca along with your trt test dose. I think you will do well on 50 mg's of tren eod along with your normal deca dose. Tren is extremely androgenic but not so strong on the anabolic side so keeping the deca going will add to mass gains. If you're after a lot of mass then double down on the deca. Joe's advise on keeping estrogen under control is very important when using nandrolones. Just because he doesn't have trouble with prolactin issues doesn't mean you won't and it's most important when coming off cycle. Keep the caber handy for the end of your cycle and use it for a couple of weeks post cycle. A very important piece of the puzzle is to taper off of the arimidex or you'll get swamped by estrogen rebound and that's when prolactin will give you erectile dysfunction and the reason caber comes in handy post cycle. You'll have to find the sweet mark on the arimidex by yourself as your cycle progresses. When you come off cycle start your gradual taper off the arimidex and use some caber to keep your world rosey.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-26-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
    LMFAO at you guys telling him to take N2Guard but it's out of stock. Answer the mans question or quit recommending him to take something that's unavailable. Get a time table for when it will be back in stock so he can plan his cycle accordingly. Hell yes, I like N2Guard and think it's the best but if it's not available and he has a time frame that he has to run his cycle in then he'll need an alternative product. Hopefully he can wait for N2Guard to be in stock but that may not be an option. It certainly does no good to ignore his question.

Go to this link for N2Guard: N2 Guard - the one support supplement to rule them all is FINELY here!

It shows in stock right now. If it's out of stock use their forged liver support. It works great as well and has healthy products in it also: Forged Liver Support - Protect Liver Functions and prevent liver damage from chemicals or anabolic
    compounds

DON'T FORGET TO USE THE DISCOUNT CODE IN MY OR SOMEONE ELSE's SIGNATURE LINE!!!!
    Either or both of those products work very well.

Stacking steroids work very well. I see no problem with you using tren and deca along with your trt test dose. I think you will do well on 50 mg's of tren eod along with your normal deca dose. Tren is extremely androgenic but not so strong on the anabolic side so keeping the deca going will add to mass gains. If you're after a lot of mass then double down on the deca. Joe's advise on keeping estrogen under control is very important when using nandrolones. Just because he doesn't have trouble with prolactin issues doesn't mean you won't and it's most important when coming off cycle. Keep the caber handy for the end of your cycle and use it for a couple of weeks post cycle. A very important piece of the puzzle is to taper off of the arimidex or you'll get swamped by estrogen rebound and that's when prolactin will give you erectile dysfunction and the reason caber comes in handy post cycle. You'll have to find the sweet mark on the arimidex by yourself as your cycle progresses. When you come off cycle start your gradual taper off the arimidex and use some caber to keep your world rosey.
    On the contrary bro its now in stock and shipping on Monday. N2guard doesn't stay out long so that's why we recommend it. And I personally use it almost year round. I start it a couple weeks before a blast and run it all the way through and a couple weeks past. For those who haven't used it you don't know what your missing and I highly suggest you give it a try. You also have the benefit of a 100% money back guarantee if it doesn't live up to its claims. So there's nothing to lose.
    Last edited by Joeblow12345; 07-27-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    On the contrary bro its now in stock and shipping on Monday. .
    It certainly wasn't when he asked and telling him it would be back in stock shortly would have been a perfectly good response. I checked and posted a link for him since he couldn't find it when he looked. I wanted him to know there was some in stock now and also an alternative or addition in Forged Liver Support that could be used. I'm just saying he kept asking where he could get it and nobody would answer him but simply posted another recommendation to use it. Read back through the thread. I found it comical.

In Post #7 he asked where to get it because he googled it and it was out of stock everywhere he looked.

Post 8 you reference it again but ignore his question...a perfect place to tell him it will be back in stock very soon.

Post 9 Shrivelled tells him to use it and how good it is even though he has already stated it's out of stock and wants to know where to get it.

Post 10 He tells you he's sold on it but once again explains it's out of stock...another good place to tell him to be patient it will be back in stock ...an estimate on time would be good here.

Post 11 Another member registers the fact that he can't find N2guard and is frustrated so he offers an alternative. I wonder if he purchased this product since he got no response from a N2BM rep? Maybe I'll ask Nate if the guy purchased anything from N2BM.....

Post 12 Another rep telling him to use N2guard and N2 shampoo never acknowledging his point that it's out of stock.

Post 13 I couldn't take it anymore so I had to make a comment and find him some N2guard. Found out it was back in stock.

Post 14 I'm called out and it's pointed out to me that it's back in stock even though I've already posted links to it and forged liver suppport showing them in stock. Thanks....gotcha.

I think it's great you guys are here and provide some great products. I just think you may have missed an opportunity here to provide some direction. Maybe you have other guidelines hell I don't know. It's just common courtesy in my mind. I'll stay out of it so you don't have to post up "on the contrary" anymore.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-27-2013 at 03:33 PM.

I see now why you said that and it is funny. Sometimes I just reply to the last post without reading through the others. And honestly I wish they gave us better time lines on out of stock products but we get little warning ourselves and the best we can do is tell them to be patient. I know from experience that the popular stuff like n2guard, hcgenerate etc don't stay out long so that's why I still suggest it.

Thanks for all of the information everyone. Yes, it finally got back in stock and so I purchased some.

Now, I'm reading different opinions on the web about stacking tren with decca. Rather than ask the question here though, I think I'll start a new thread.