Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Tren Cycle for Someone on TRT

Default First Tren Cycle for Someone on TRT

Hi,

I've been searching the forums, but I haven't really found anything on-point, so I thought I'd just go ahead and ask. I'm 39, 6', 198lbs, with about 9%BF. I've also been on TRT for the past few years due to low T. I take 1 cc of Test-Cpy 250mg weekly. I just seem to have hit a plateau for the past year, and I'm looking to add about another 10-15lbs of lean muscle.

I also inject about .5cc of deca 250mg with the Test since it makes my crappy joints feel fantastic (I have severe arthritis in my hips).

I just picked up some Tren-A and some additional Test for a cycle, and I just wanted some guidance on dosages and frequency, etc. I also have caber and anistrozole on-hand for my ancillaries.

How much Tren should I take, and how frequently should I take it? SHould I increase my test as well? How much caber and anistrozole should I take? I'm also going to go off the deca while on the tren cycle, because I know that doesn't make any sense to keep that going during this cycle.

I'm assuming I don't really have an PCT concerns since I'm already on TRT for life. Is that correct? Should I do some HCG post cycle?

I appreciate any help that I get, including any dietary advice while on-cycle.

Thanks.

Keep the test at 250 week. Never run high test with tren unless you like being miserable. You can also continue on the decca. It stacks very well with tren and I'd suggest raising it to about 300 mg week. For the tren start at 75 mg eod and after a couple weeks if everything is good go 100 eod. Run the anastrozole (adex) at 0.5 mg eod and increase to Ed if needed. You don't need the caber if you control estrogen and keep test low. I run big doses of tren and decca together and don't use caber so its up to you. Being on hrt I would recommend running hcg or hcgenerate periodically throughout the year. I like to take one for 4 weeks then take 4-6 weeks off and run the other. With tren I also suggest n2guard to keep health in check.

I'd also run the tren and decca for about 12 weeks then cruise again.

Cabaser .5mg twice per week, don't risk it. I'd start nailing some Liv52 (half dozen regular strength or 4 double strength per day) before starting up the Tren, and have aspirin and beet juice on hand for blood pressure. If you're looking for sheer size, i'd skip the tren and bump that Deca up to ~500mg/wk instead. Keep the Test at 250. I've done both deca and tren and deca is the "size king" for sure - - Tren will give some size, but its strong suit is overall body/physique transformation. My .02.......

Quote Originally Posted by jah3855 View Post
    Cabaser .5mg twice per week, don't risk it. I'd start nailing some Liv52 (half dozen regular strength or 4 double strength per day) before starting up the Tren, and have aspirin and beet juice on hand for blood pressure. If you're looking for sheer size, i'd skip the tren and bump that Deca up to ~500mg/wk instead. Keep the Test at 250. I've done both deca and tren and deca is the "size king" for sure - - Tren will give some size, but its strong suit is overall body/physique transformation. My .02.......
    N2guard will accomplish all that instead of taking 5 different things. And that's why I said run the tren and decca together. You get the recomping effects and huge strength and size increases. I run them both together and it truly is an amazing stack. The whole caber thing is a myth and completely unnecessary, but if it makes you feel better then by all means go for it. I'd rather not spend a fortune on something I don't need. Many fear nandrolones because they don't understand how to use them correctly. Keep test dose low and control estrogen and your golden.

you will need 10 caps of n2guard a day on tren.

Thanks for all of the feedback. So, if I'm on N2Guard, do I still need Anastrozole? Also, where can I buy N2Guard? I googled it, and EVERYONE seems out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer View Post
    Thanks for all of the feedback. So, if I'm on N2Guard, do I still need Anastrozole? Also, where can I buy N2Guard? I googled it, and EVERYONE seems out of stock.
    Ya adex is for estrogen. N2guard is for health.

definatly take advantage of the n2guard my friend ! its a great support that really covers all bases
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

OK, you guys sold me on N2Guard. However, why can't I seem to buy it ANYWHERE! It's out of stock at every online place that I've found. Honestly, it would be easier to get my hands on yellow-cake uranium than this N2Guard stuff. Is there something else that I could take instead?

Also, if I'm taking N2Guard (assuming I can even get some), do I still need caber? If I can't get N2Guard, will a combo of caber and Anastrozole suffice, or would I still need more?