Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH lets talk

Default HGH lets talk

ok so i have experimented with several different types of gear and one that i never researched very much and havent tried is HGH ive recently started looking into and been thinking about trying it but wanted to get some opinions on it first. has anyone tried HGH before if so what kind what were your results what was your dosage what were the sides or what did you use for AI's AE's PCT's any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

ive tried many types and u can tell u not just from my personal view but from pharmacy oeople5 who actually builds hgh and igf,all these 100iu rips shmips etc are crap its not hgh nether igf, people think that if u get numbness and other bla bla its gtg,it's not,Chinese can make any side effects u wish.reall hgh pharma stuff will be different, 99% will be measured in mg/ml not iu and it will never suggest ir come with use of ba ir ac to mix with never!!!such a complex peptides don't mix with ba...it will dye sooner then will be able to use vial. real stuff comes with special buffers(mixture of raw materials) which makes hgh,igf to work 100% at their power,u use 3-4iu of hgh buffered compared to 15iuhgh mixed with ba,igf inky 20mcg compares to 120mcg of igf in ba,hiw to get buffer's?I have first and only fda cimfirmed igf,abd it comes with a buffers and cost 12 times more then 1mg very expensive igf in ugl market,yes price is enormous but...so going back to hgh I would say stay away from it unless u have pharma pen which is buffered already otherwise u injecting shit,I don't care what people fell and look after those rips blue pink or god knows what colour tops are lol,they not hgh and they never will be,real stuff wont bloat u and your vision sharpness will change after injection. I can go now yo my friend's pharmacy and pay him for 36 iu wich will cost me 3x more then Chinese fake 100iu. people stop wasting your hard earned cash

I'm a newbie myself but have been reading up on this and personalty think if someone is gonna run hgh you need to just bite the bullet and pay the 1500 to 2000 a month at the doc or have the pharm hook up to do it right. because spending a boat load of cash and getting good results is better than spending any cash for no results.

lol zi1 were you drunk typing that? or just furious at fake HGH people hahaha

if you can filter through it then you will find that there is tons of good info. Zi1 knows his shit on HGH

How do you guys feel about the new hypetropin that has a serial number on it. You check the serial number online to see if it matches as a real or fake?
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

funniest hgh name so far lol,does site is pharmaceutical?if not I can nake site with numbers I make and that's it, that's how smart ugl companies do,they are and try to look professional,cane numbers same as flip colour's mean nothing im afraid,try and see what u see

pharma gh will always cost you an arm and a leg, for me its 1600 canadian per 128IU, yes packages come in IU as well as mg per ml.

pharma gh in most cases comes with sodium water not bac water.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    lol zi1 were you drunk typing that? or just furious at fake HGH people hahaha

if you can filter through it then you will find that there is tons of good info. Zi1 knows his shit on HGH
    thats what i was wondering lol. I think he was just typing super fast and those are typos. I was trying my best to filter through it. this is a new topic for me as well and im starting to get interested in hgh. That post was kinda like trying to figure out piglatin for me.

So wtf are these and are they any good??

Hygetropin; US$:
    Kigtropin; US$:
    Taitropin; US$:
    Norditropin 30iu US$:
    Omnitrope; Hgh US$
    Jintropin; US$:

they are underground stuff, tho nordroytopin and jins are real stuff if it's not just counterfeit, simple as that