Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: thanks for the info, life is changing

Default thanks for the info, life is changing

After the info here and elsewhere I'm getting there,slowly but surely. I've actually seen defanition in my legs which I have never seen before, and rest of the body is coming back. I kinda keep putting the cycle start off to keep dropping fat and I keep learning more as I go.

I got my trt going, maybe in my head but felt it on the third day, could have climbed a mountain which is amazing considering a few short months back I didn't feel like climbing off the couch. I have my diet at lean beef, some chicken and fish, super lite yogurt, olives, eggs ( some), spinach, lettuce,evoo, other veggies, almonds ect, pretty low carb, cal deficient ,with one healthy cheat. Workouts are every other with cardio abs every other for 6 on 1 off .

were I'm headed with this I appreciate the advice so far and even the motivation , is there anything I should be running or doing, adding that I havn't found. especially for dropping the body fat , I've dropped it 10 percent since I started but would like to drop another 10 at least.
    Last edited by allornothing1; 08-03-2013 at 02:00 PM.

What I'm thinking of adding is slin , I know it not to be taken lightly , I grew up with a friend that was bad diabetic, and my mother in law was life long diabetic so my wife is real familiar with it . So the guys here that has the experience with it,can it be used as a cutter for three to four weeks if used in the right way.As with anything I'm not gonna start unless I feel comfortable with the reading I gather on it.

Fairly certain people are advised to run GH with slin so the GH can keep the slin fat off. W/ slin you have to eat a ton of simple carbs and people tend to put on fat. I'm not aware of a way to safely cut with slin.

No bro slin isn't for cutting its an extreme bulking agent. If you wanna gain 30-40 lbs in the next year then cycling slin with aas and gh is what an experienced guy would do. But it's only advised IMO if you have a legitimate chance at being a pro bb. If not then aas, peptides, and gh for experienced lifters is fine for making you a monster. If your not gonna be stepping on a big stage then its not worth the risk. The chance of Death or becoming a diabetic is far to drastic of a consequence for the average gym addict.

Keep doing what your doing, just add more patience. Losing weight isnt about drugs, its about discipline and consistency and....patience. Your doing well so far bro, just keep at it
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

thanks for the replys I thought I could bulk with slin just wasnt sure on the cutting side of it. I think at almost 39 I'm to late to think about competing but the further I go the more into this I get.

Its kind of funny before I started this journey I really thought keeping on diet and exercise would be the hardest part but keeping my patience and not jumping the gun on juice and other supps has really been the true test of will power

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing1 View Post
    thanks for the replys I thought I could bulk with slin just wasnt sure on the cutting side of it. I think at almost 39 I'm to late to think about competing but the further I go the more into this I get.

Its kind of funny before I started this journey I really thought keeping on diet and exercise would be the hardest part but keeping my patience and not jumping the gun on juice and other supps has really been the true test of will power
    They still have masters divisions if that's something you wanna do. One of
    My buddies competes in the npc masters and still hits it hard every day. If you have a goal then stay the course and make it happen bro. But don't get Ahead of yourself with the drugs. Start slow with juice and gradually add in hgh if you can afford it. That will do wonders for your physique with a solid training And diet program. The slin and diuretics are for the advanced competitors who have years of experience. Even keeping it basic you can still do some damage on stage. Hardwork and determination will take you a long way.