Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freaky´s next cycle.

Default Freaky´s next cycle.

After a break from AAS due to shoulder issues Im ready for a new run. Last fall I injured my left shoulder and was scheduled for surgery, but since the doc couldnt figure out what part of the shoulder I injured and how bad it was I cancelled the surgery. Reason for that was that I know how complex the shoulder is and because in some cases it doesnt get better with surgery, sometimes even worse.
    What I did was stop lifting for a couple of months and start with GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 2-3 times ed, made huge improvements in the following months, so much that the surgeon didnt believe his own eyes next time I visited him. Surgery was now out of the question. I continued with the mentioned peptide protocol and started doing light lifting, slowly increasing the reps and about 6 months after I began increasing the weight as well.
    Im not recommending taking this kind of injury into your own hands, I have a long history of lifting and boxing at national level but was stopped by a bike accident that nearly killed me followed by years of recovery, so I know my body and limits pretty well. Had an MR scan a few weeks ago of the shoulder, it didnt show any kind of injury to the joint but it clearly showed that I have osteoarthritis, that explains why Im always in pain when training shoulders but I can live with that.

Anyway now Im starting this cycle:
    deca 300mg/ml ,6 ml eod week 1-20
    sust 375mg/ml ,5 ml eod week 1-6
    sust 375mg/ml ,3 ml eod week 7-20
    Mast P 100mg/ml 1 ml eod week 10-20
    Proviron 50 mg ed week 1-10
    Adex ,5 e4d

after week 20 I will cruise a few months on low test before going into pct, this makes recovery a lot easier for me.

Reason for eod pinning is of course to take advantage of the 2 short esters in the sust, also why I will blast it the first 6 weeks until the long ester kicks in and then lower it. With deca or tren Im always doing low test so this is just an experiment. IMO this is how sust should be ran with eod injections so lets see how it goes!.
    Adex might be ajusted along the way if needed, I rarely have estro issues anyway, Proviron and mast will help keeping the AI use low as well.

Guess some of you are thinking 20 weeks with DHT and 10 weeks of oral. First of all Im not into hair at all and shave my head once a week, so hairloss would only be a bonus.
    I rarely use any orals at all, but proviron is so mild that it doesnt concern me one bit.

my stats are:
    37 years
    176 cm
    91 kg
    bf 10%

Goal is to get some joint relief from the deca so Im able to put on some lean mass and strenghten my shoulder even more. I dont bloat on deca or any other compound for that matter, by adding proviron and mast Im expecting gains very similar to Tren. Bf should go down a few % as well.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Looks good bro, nice layout! I think that Decca will def help with the shoulder pain, just so long as you keep the weights under control and dont go piling on too much....easier said than done lol. I will be following closely mate
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I know a lot of guys with HUUGE shoulders who only do lateral raises... Maybe stay away from pressing?

Thats the plan Danno, Im not focusing on strenght these days, TUT and slow controlled movements is what suits my old joints LOL.

Bush lateral raises is rather painful as Well but I have found that if I pull it sligthly backwards using cables its much easier on my shoulders, I also focus a lot on the backside when training upper back as well, so my shoulders are quite full even though Im only training them once a week and only light. Hopefully the deca Will allow me to push it a bit more with less pain.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

I don't understand your layout. Are you doing 1800mg of deca a week, and close to 2000mg a week of sust?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well i think it looks good, but im with buf, i don't understand how much youre doing. If you are doing as much as buf said, thats awesome!haha, i wanna see what 2 grams of deca does!

In my opinion, dht's are awesome. Hell i'd run em year round with my trt, but they absolutely destroy my hair. Love what they do to my body though. Im on mast right now, first run with it, and i love it. Strength, keeps ya lean, i love dhts. And as far as running a dht with some form of deca, in my opinion, its covering all angles. And you're totally right, it is tren like gains.

You won't hear anything from me running proviron for 10 weeks, only change i'd make is running is 20 weeks. It one of my favorites. I honestly can't come up with a reason not to use proviron. Granted, it's weak as hell on it's own, but when stacked with several other drugs, i love it. I have a friend who's been running proviron for a full year, and his bloods are coming back fine. In my opinion, it's not utilized as much as it should be. When i have ran it it seemed to almost double the effects of everything else, that may be a little overstated, but nonetheless, it does seem to make everything work better. I always get a pronounced sex drive from it too.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Hey freak, tell me what your gains were as far as physically with the ghrps! I know you said they helped your shoulder, but how about actual muscle gain/fat loss? Did you run ghrp6 throughout? I thought you needed to switch it up every 40 days or so? I am running mod grf and ipamx2, and modgrf &ghrp6 x 1 per day now. Been about a month, and i am noticing a little fat loss i think, and better pumps.....but then again im on 600 of tren E and 600 of mast prop, and IGFDES, so i don't know what is doing what at this point...
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

ha ha Buf and Will, I only stated the dose of the compounds used, for instance:
    deca 300mg/ml ,6 ml eod week 1-20
    means the deca is dosed at 300 mg pr ml and Im doing 0,6 ml eod from week 1-20

About the peptides, I didnt really gain anything but kept most of my size and weight.
    BF stayed around the same for me but honestly my diet wasnt as good as normal, being injured is not the best motivator.
    As mentioned I mostly did light lifting to protect the shoulder, pumps were good though.
    Forgot to mention I did switch between ghrp-6 and 2 everytime I finished a 5 mg bottle, that means every 25 day at least.

Right now I will take some time off from the peps, pretty tired of that pinning schedule to be honest but I will do another run while being on cycle sooner or later. Cant really tell you what to expect since I wasnt going all out because of the injury, but I felt good on the peps for sure. Right now my weight is the same as when I finished my last cycle so Im sure the peps has a lot to do with that.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

This picture was taken after a 2 month break while running peptides. During the 2 months my diet got a bit sloppy and I was kinda depressed since Im obsessed with my training. At this point I think I lost 4-5 lbs and felt a bit soft, now when I look back Im impressed I didnt lose more since I did my PCT as soon as the injury occured.
    523444_10200760256907930_1171351679_n.jpg
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

Well if you kept your size and didn't lose too much muscle or gain a lot of fat, i'd say the peps did their thing! Hell if i couldn't train im sure my diet wouldn't be stellar and i'd lose everything within months. I hear ya on the pinning schedule though! it's a pain in the ass! Especially timing the pins around food intake. There are times after i do that ghrp6 shot i think im gonna die of starvation before that 20 min is up. The ghrp6 also makes me tired as shit, that why i only use it at bedtime. I tried using it of the morning, and that lasted about 2 days. I've noticed my blood sugar feels like it drops a lot at times too, i don't know if thats in my head or not, i don't think so though bc it's pretty pronounced, but only about half the time.