Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simple cycle :)

I've used for three years and just the peaks of my hairline got further back mainly from winny I can tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Hazcat, again ,I thank you. With regards to the MPD , yes maybe steroids are not for me , for now or till my hair goes . As i said, I came on to this with an open mind.

So I can see I have a pretty good starting point if I want to move forward. it seems I can get all the gear I need. For now I will let this sleep.

I will still be interested in the scientific and practical sides and application of different steroids. It really interests me from that stand point.
    So thanks again for your time, I hope this thread might help someone like me.

unfortunately if you prone to balding you are just delaying the inevitable some guys don't loose any hair, some shred just looking at AAS my friend. DHT blockers, n2shampoo will all help you but if its in the genes you just delaying it so think real hard
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Yeah I really think so , Shrivelled.

I think I'll wait , as I said, I already have some MPD and I am really prone to the usual sides. I have some mild gyno (from when I was about 17 , I remember having lumps behind my nipples) , I have battled acne since I was 13 and even now it hasn't totally cleared up.

I really believe I am not a good subject for steroids. I had fun learning about them though, I studied sciences at school and always loved training and sport, so such a subject intrigues me.

As for the DHT blockers like Finesterride, i did some research and really found the sides to harsh , I mean depression ?!?! no thanks I'm moody as is. Def don't need that in the mix.

Perhaps, when my hair falls out , i'll give it a go , nothing to loose there huh!

Hazcat Guest

You could always start using N2shampoo right now to fight off the effects of your genetics. As for acne keep your liver ultra happy. Excess estrogen seems to be a culprit with acne. Many guys experience acne during at near the end of a cycle. While steroids boost testosterone levels it's important to remember even off cycle testosterone is eventually converted to estrogen which is broken down by the liver. If you have some marginal acne issues without using steroids it can be due to stress on your liver. Many things can stress your liver. Any medication can have so effect but sometimes that's a necessary evil. To keep your liver as healthy as possible try supplementing some N2guard. It has several mechanisms that benefit the liver. The more I look at N2Guard the more I'm impresed with the list of products in it. Research it and see what you think. Beetroot and/or celery juice are effective as well. Keeping your liver happy allows it to function at it's best therefore preventing a back-up of estrogen waiting to be metabolized.

N2shampoo wouldn't help me I'm just prone to loll like branch warren eventually lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Hazcat Guest

Probably not focus ..... although I was referencing the original poster who is concerned about his hair. It seems you're okay with yours.

I had acne as a kid. I also had Gyno from puberty (since taken out with surgery). I have been using AAS on and off since my early twenties. No issues for me at all. Acne you can control by helping your liver (beetroot juice) and contolling Estrogen. Gyno you shouldnt have to worry about if you control your estrogen also.
    As to hair issues.....well I find my hair grows three times as fast and thick on cycle as off, however there is no baldness in my families history. I clip my hair quite short would shave it bald if it wasnt such a pain in the ass to shave every day lol.
    I guess the point I'm trying to make is that dont be scared that your genetics make you a bad candidate for AAS........
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy