Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: kind of a science question about test levels,

Default kind of a science question about test levels,

Im on trt and after a year finally got my test levels to 300. I decided to start a cycle. 600 test cyp and 200 deca split twice a week. New gear source so wanted to check and see if it was good so ran test levels myself. Came back 1300. My question is what is the best test levels for gains. Is it individually or is it just raising my test levels up personally or is it because they are above the "normal" range of test. Since i was pretty low would i see the same effects from 800 as i would 1300. The reason i ask is because I have low testosterone and want to continue to cycle a couple times a year but need to drop back down when doc checks. Would test levels of 2000 be better than 1300. Just curious. Thanks for any input.

More test more gains.but u can see good gains at 800 I had 500 and I was seing gains.but u don't need to raise that much so keep it at this range.and decca at 200 a week is too low u less u want it for joint care.but for gains u need minimum 600
    edgard

If you are on trt, and it has taken you a year to hit 300, you need to get a new fuckin doc bro! HAHA Thats shitty. Hell, 300 is the very minimum of normal range. my doc tries to keep me around 900. Seriously man, that's comical, get a new doc asap.

and your test was bunk(well i shouldn't say that, rather SEVERLY UNDERDOSED) if you came in at only 1300 running 600mg per week. Most tests will only go up to 1500 and past that it just reads >1500. If you are on i'd say 350mg per week, you should come in at greater than 1500.

And yes, the greater the number, most likely the greater the gains. Obviously that is only if diet is in check, and of course there does reach a point where you get diminishing returns.

IN SHORT- GET A NEW DOC, GET A NEW SOURCE, stop throwing your money away.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post
    If you are on trt, and it has taken you a year to hit 300, you need to get a new fuckin doc bro! HAHA Thats shitty. Hell, 300 is the very minimum of normal range. my doc tries to keep me around 900. Seriously man, that's comical, get a new doc asap.

and your test was bunk(well i shouldn't say that, rather SEVERLY UNDERDOSED) if you came in at only 1300 running 600mg per week. Most tests will only go up to 1500 and past that it just reads >1500. If you are on i'd say 350mg per week, you should come in at greater than 1500.

And yes, the greater the number, most likely the greater the gains. Obviously that is only if diet is in check, and of course there does reach a point where you get diminishing returns.

IN SHORT- GET A NEW DOC, GET A NEW SOURCE, stop throwing your money away.
    Bingo ^^^. Your getting screwed all around bro. Your blast levels of test are only slightly higher then my cruise levels and I only cruise on 250 mg Week. You should easily be off the chart on a blast.

Hazcat Guest

I agree with what has been said so far as to getting a new doctor and source. As far as gains are concerned, you're going to see gains anytime you raise your test levels and train. You'll do fine a 1300 and yes you may see more gains with a higher dose but there are diminishing returns as you increase the dose and side effects are greatly increased. I highly recommend you train, eat well, and get plenty of rest with your current dose. You should see a huge difference from where you were at with very few side effects. Keep the dose as low as possible as long as you're making gains. It takes years of work in the gym to make huge gains and I don't know what you're shooting for so 1300 may get you to where you want to be.

eye opening thanks guys. guess im back to square one. getting decent gains but dont like not getting legit stuff

Quote Originally Posted by tobyonekinobi View Post
    eye opening thanks guys. guess im back to square one. getting decent gains but dont like not getting legit stuff
    I would say your test was extremely under dosed but before we say that definitively, how long did you run it before you had your levels tested? I'm on TRT and have been for a few years now. My endo just started prescribing TRT last year so I had him prescribe my test so it was covered under insurance. I had been paying out of pocket for everything except labs for a couple years. The endo put me on androgel at 40mg ED. When my labs were done my test levels were in the low 300ng/dl range which he was happy with. I go back next month and I'm going to push him to prescribe test cyp. I haven't been using the androgel after I did a little experiment. I ran 125mg per week of test cyp and had labs done after about 8 weeks. My levels were in the mid 700ng/dl range which was good in my opinion. So I figure 250mg per week would have me around 1400-1500ng/dl. I can make slow steady gains on that but like most have said you will get more gains with a high level. I can make big gains on 500mg per week and maintain very well on 150mg per week. The thing to understand is that a normal 18-20 year old will have levels upward of 1000ng/dl and if they eat and train right they make great gains. The reason we run higher doses and multiple compounds is to make those gains over a shorter period of time. That isn't a horrible idea but you will gain and lose gain and lose over and over again doing it that way because we go on and come off cycle and typically return to a normal test level. Those of us on TRT have an advantage when it comes to that. We can use less when we "cycle" then maintain those gains on our TRT dose. The cycle listed above would fine but I would run the deca at 400mg. 200mg of deca doesn't do much for me as far as gains.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Doc has me on 200 ml every two weeks. and it barely gets me above 300. dont want to lose that cqause its prescription and cheap. Also w3ith them being so low for so long i feel better than i ever did at 300. At 1300 i feel great. 1300 was tested 3 weeks in so the deca had not kicked in even if its only 200. Im only using the deca for joints. Im almost 40 so still pretty young for that low of test. Thanks for yalls input. Definately opened my eyes to some things.

Correct me if im wrong here (florida or haz will know the answer here) but if im not mistaken, deca will not change your testosterone level. Im pretty sure that any testosterone derivative(test,dianabol, tbol,eq) and DHT derivatives(anardol, mast, winstrol) will increase your test level, but the 19 nors(tren,deca) will not change it. So for example if your on 250mg EW, and your number is 1400, then if you are on 400mg of deca, and still 250 of test, your level will still read at 1400. At least i hope this is true, bc im due for a blood test in about a month and i've got a shitload of tren on board!

Wow, my doc had me on 200mg every other week a few years ago and my numbers always came in at 500-600. Surprised you came in that low.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman