Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Blood work question

Default Blood work question

Whats up fellas, I got a question can someone give me some advise as to when the best time to take a hormone panel test after a 16wk cycle. Like how long after my last shot? I was useing Test E., Tren E & Anavar. Im about 2 wks off from last shot and just finished my HCG about to start Nolvy and aromis.

2,3 weeks after u stop ur pct and not taking anything I can do ur blood test
    edgard

In all honesty the longer the better that way you know there is nothing influencing the tests. I wait at least 4 weeks, 3 would be a minimum IMO.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Ok thanks guys for the input

i would almost wait a 4-6weeks aftewr last pin before starting pct as well. if you think about the half life of test enth its 2 weeks. so if you take 500mg that means every 2 weeks there would be this much in your system: 500-250-125-62.5-31.75-15.9-7.95-4-2. when looking at that you can see that it takes about 8 weeks for the test to fully leave the system with a 2 week half life. imo looking at new studies pct should begin around when the test is lower and then there would be abetter chance of the normal test returning with pct drugs