Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Advice please

Default Advice please

Hey, okay so this guy I work with knows I am cycling right now and he is interested. All he wants to do is run a low dose of test like 250mg/ week. Pretty much a trt dose? He has been to the doctor and he will not prescribe him with anything. He is 45 years old, and has been lifting 20 years.(nothing to crazy tho) but he's in great shape. He is not trying to get huge or cut just more less wants the feel good feeling back. I recommended the small dose and some Arimidex. He is wanting to run a 3 month cycle and see how he feels? What's his best protocol? I think Nolvadex would be fine for PCT. if you can help me lay this out for him a little clearer that would be great. I don't want to give him the wrong advice, and I don't think I have so far thanks guys

I think you've got it sorted out for him. No need for anything more IMO.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I agree, he will feel like a million bucks in about two weeks and he will want to stay on. If he decides to stay on for self prescribed TRT then I would lower the dose a little. 125mg of test cycle keeps me in the mid 700ng/dl range. I prefer 200mg and that is doable. I wouldn't worry about adex unless he has estrogen sides. He should have some on hand either way.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.