Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to come up with idea for my cut cycle in Feb

Talking Trying to come up with idea for my cut cycle in Feb

Hey all. I'm currently in my 3rd week of PCT after my fun 16 week ride (which can be found logged here http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...l-sust-eq.html ) of Tbol, Sust, and EQ.

Gains were great, and I'm holding on to most of it thus far (I'm also on a peptide regimen).

Anyway, I wanted to throw around some ideas regarding my next cycle which I plan to start in February.

It will be my 4th cycle. My previous cycles have been as follows:

1. Test E @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks

2. Anavar @80mg a day for 5 weeks

3. Tbol @75mg a day for 6 weeks, Sustanon and EQ at ~475mg and 600mg respectively for 16 weeks.

All cycles have been followed with a proper HCG regimen/PCT and time off.

My next cycle is going to be geared toward competition (I want to qualify for a national Men's Physique Show this year in NPC).

What do the vets think?

My stats are:

25 years old

6'2, 225lbs, 8-9% bf.

My diet is never an issue. Even my Physique coach says I'm a freak when it comes to competition diet. I chow down tilapia and asparagus with a smile on my face

Am I ready for big daddy Tren? Perhaps the Cut stack of Prop, Tren, and Mast? I've done my research but I'd love some ideas.

2. Default

My preference to get ready for a comp always includes primo... test, mast, primo and winstrol would be excellent... test, mast and tren is a favorite of many, but I don't feel anything gets you prepared for a comp like primo bro...

Test p
    Tren a
    Winny
    Clen

Throw in taurine and potassium for cramps!!

Test prop/mast/Tren ace. Done. With those compounds there would be no need to use Primo. Plus it's expensive as all hell and IMO tren and mast will dry you out a hell of a lot better with more strength gains. Throw some winny in right before show and bingo, you're set.

Loving the responses. I found a blend that has 100mg of each. I want to keep doses mild/low if possible (remember, I'm going for Physique, not Bodybuilding) so I don't put on too much size. However, I will most likely be in a caloric deficit at this point so that shouldn't be an issue. Anyway, what do you guys think I would be looking at dose wise? Could I just pin the blend every other day?

Cutting is down to diet more than anything else. I have a mate whom has just finished three shows in four weeks, he was ripped, shredded, dry and hard, won 1st and two seconds..........he was running test decca eq and dbol as his precontest and all the way to contest day...... its about diet and nutrition more than any particular compound to do the work for you. As he said, so long as your body is in an anabolic state and you know how to manipulate it, nutritionally, then you can successfully run almost any compound to contest.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Don't do blends. You will find that you will want to adjust the dosing as you go. Blends there is no adjustment.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'd throw in some peps or gh if you can afford it to whatever anabolics you choose. As everyone know i loved the peps, and was leaning out nicely, but i've only been on hgh a few weeks and it's like peps x 10. Im leaning out so quick, and im off all the gear besides trt. I was afraid after dropping the tren i'd smooth back out, but nope i keep getting leaner. And imm not proud of it, but this is all with a diet that is horrible. Well i wouldn't say horrible, i eat great during the day, but at night when i take my sleep medicine my girlfriend calls it "the feed." I'll eat for like 2 solid hours. Not good stuff either. Last night i had a box of cereal(a full fucking box) and 7 chobani pineapple yogurts. Think i may have had a few pastries too. The point im making is gh/peps...thats taking the game to a new level. it dumbfounds me every morning i look in the mirror. I expect to be fat, but all my abs are showing with veins. And my skin is getting thinner than ever. just my 2 cents.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

oops, just saw you are on peps...haha nevermind
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

All great stuff guys. I'm currently enjoying the pep train.

What would you guys recommend in terms of dosages for Prop, Tren, and Mast given my stats and goals? I'm somewhat unfamiliar with these compounds and would like to be conservative with the dosing if possible.