Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Aromasin vs Arimidex during Cycle ?

Default Aromasin vs Arimidex during Cycle ?

what's your experience on this?, any inputs?

aroma is better but u have to look at your estrogenic conversion,if it tends convers allot then aroma if not midex

Hazcat Guest

They will both lower your estrogen.

Personally, i like adex better. I know most favor aromasin, but i dunno i just like adex. I suppose if i was gyno prone, i would be leaning more towards aro. I think aro a bit better on the lipids too. Adex does bother my joints more though, but i like that in a way, lets me know it's working! I don't think it's a good ideal to kill off too much estro. Most forget a little is a good thing, and will actually help you grow. Thats my gripe with aro, i think it kills too much. I would run aro with things like dbol, or super high test though.

That being said, i prefer aro for pct....then again, me no do pct ever!
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Hazcat Guest

It's all about dose adjustment. Will if you're having joint issues then back off on your AI. I entirely agree and it's a fact it's not good to kill off too much estrogen. Estrogen in men is an important hormone. Personally I find it easiest to control estrogen by they way my nips feel. Bloodwork would postively be the best way to adjust but having blood draws and labs that frequently is nuts.

Keep in mind what steroid you're using and at what dose. Remember when you're using orals in addition to injectables you may need an increased dose of AI's and drop down after you stop your orals. The amount of fat you're carrying is also a factor. Those with more body fat tend to be subject to the aromatase enzyme at a greater rate than those that are lean. It's simply a balancing act that you need to become accustomed to. Arimidex is easier to balance but aromasin doesn't cause the rebound when you quit taking it. Aromasin doesn't affect SERM's the way arimidex doses so aromasin is perferred during pct. That doesn't mean you can't use arimidex throughout. Some people don't use SERM's at all and use their AI in a diminishing fashion to control excess estrogen through PCT. There's no one way that works for everyone or is best for everyone. You have to be in touch with your body and do what works for you. For that to be successful you have read, read, read. If you don't know the signs and symptoms of excess estrogen you won't be successful without a lot of luck with your steroid cycle and most certainly with pct.

Haz

HAZ-Ya know, it doesn't matter how long i've been running it, or at what dose. The first time i took pharma grade adex, by the next day my joints hurt. I have read if you are having estro problems to run it til your joints hurt, then back off(i assume this is an old school way to run it.) But to be honest, i'll skip any ai use for months, keep in mind i was running a heavy cycle, and never had any issues. Towards then end of this last blast i started using pharma adex again at just .25 2x per week. After the first dose again, my joints hurt. If i dose it any higher than that it gets to the point where i feel really brittle and my bones not just joints ache. Is it possible that i just have low esro anyways, and when i incorporate one of the ai's im overly sensitive? The only thing i do notice is i do hold a lot of water, but I've only had a gyno flareup one time, and just proviron made it disappear. Also, could sore joints from the adex use lead to injury? Is it low estro that causes that pain, or is it that it will pull out excess water? kinda like how ppl get injured on winny? And speaking of winny, when it makes your joints hurt is that because it is killing of estro, or is it just that it dries ya out? One more question for ya haz....i go get blood drawn on the 9th for my trt. At what point should i cut the adex out so i don't come in super low on the estro count?

Sorry for the thread jack!

Do all of the ai's cause joint pain? I would imagine letro would be hell on the bones.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Hazcat Guest

Will... sounds like you're just one of the lucky one's that doesn't need an AI until pct and that's true for a lot of people. Holding water helps you grow and adds to the weight you can lift. As long as testosterone is the dominant hormone it doesn't matter what your estrogen is for most people. I'd drop the arimidex 3 to 4 weeks prior to your blood draw. If you're on trt you really shouldn't need an AI if your test is dosed correctly.

well im just hoping i come in ok for my test, don't know if you remember but i just ended my cycle about 2 or 3 weeks ago, so im trying to just come in normal for bloodwork. But yeah ill go ahead and drop the adex. Haven't had any in 2 days, and my test is in 10 more days.

9. Default

Just a matter of opinion mostly. I prefer adex. Its easier for me to dial in a dose with it than aromasin. Aromasin has a shorter half life so it needs to be dosed more often, preferably every day. Adex is harsh on lipids, aromasin is not.