Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AS vs HGH

Default AS vs HGH

Looking to keep my size perhaps a little gain, but mostly looking to trim down. I always here ppl say that if they could afford HGH they would take HGH instead of AS.

So here my question: I have access to to HGH, Test Cyp and Anavar. Would HGH be better to take instead of Cyp and Var? And what dose of HGH would be recommended?

hgh alone would not work never,u need aas with hgh to make good gains,
    a cycle of hgh should not be less than 5 6 month at a minimum dose 4 iu a day
    edgard

Sorry, but i flat out don't agree with that.

You will get better gains if you run a cycle while on hgh, but hgh alone is still awesome. While i do believe a long run of hgh is possible, it simply doesn't take that long to see results. All these guys saying you need 6 months to see anything aren't running good hgh. I've been on gh now for almost a month, and i can already see pretty dramatic results. While i agree that 4 and up is a better dose if you're looking for gains, you don't have to have that much. If it's pharma grade gh, you will see some pretty amazing stuff off 1 or 2 ius.

But the bottom line is, you have to run good hgh. Yeah, most anyone can afford shitty quality, or generics. But pharam shit is straight up expensive. I know bc i just ordered some. I'm running a brand name(not generic) right now and it's quality stuff not pharma grade, but it's still good, and it's very expensive. don't waste your cash on shit gh! drop the cash bc 1unit of pharma is better than 10 of most chinese.

I don't understand your whole run one or the other? Why not run both? If you can afford gh, you can afford to run gear too.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Thanks for the input! Thats why Im asking. Always heard that if ppl could afford gh they wouldnt mess with gear. I was planning on running all 3. Just was curious if gh was THAT good that gear wasnt needed. Thanks again!

5. Default

HGH is great all-around and really is something that needs to be run long term. Its definitely is synergistic with AAS. You will get the best gains by combing the two. And the use of slin...but I wouldn't recommend that to most.

somatomedine levels needs 2 month to start elevating this is when u start gaining from hgh,i used pharm grade hgh for 2 month and didint notice anything nothing but bloat at 4iu everyday,but yet everyone is diffrent u only know when u try it.
    willsouth maybe the gains u have is from the aas ur taking with the hgh dont u think??or ur running hgh alone?
    edgard

Running hgh alone. Just trt for me. I have a friend thats running serostim and he looked totally different within 1 month. 2 months in it was crazy. Like you said, everyone is different, but i know im reacting very quick to it. Mostly what i see so far is the fat loss, but my weight is staying the same, so i must be gaining some muscle as well. I just think you can hit a whole different level with hgh. You can look at the bodybuilders of today vs the ones back in the 60s to see that. Of course there is a ton of other drugs available also, namely slin. But i totally agree that ghg plus AAS is the best route. And also, i like hgh for all the other great things it does(minus the distended abdomen, good god i hope i don't fall victim to that)

edd....what brands of gh have you ran?
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

u got bloated because of mistske using hgh thats simple pharma hgh needs to start no mirr then 1.5iu a day and rice 0.5iu every twi weeks thats how u become ripped mudafaker,get t4 protocol with hgh and make your hgh 43% stronger add pharmacy buffers to hgh and u have 1hgh equallant 18iu of generic hgh.there u go.

you don't need HGH OR steroids to "trim up", cut some carbs, hit some pre-breakfast cardio up, and no sugars you will trim up in no time.

Agree with joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years