Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH vs IGF

Default HGH vs IGF

Ok i have been pondering on this for some while. So from what i read, and from what the typical bro science is.....seem HGH does the majority of it's action through its effects on IGF. If this were true, it would be much much cheaper if one were to just buy some igf and run it. So that my question. Why pay astronomical prices of hgh, when the magic come from its effect on igf which is dirt cheap?

Im running HGH now, and will continue to for months. And i'll pay a lot for it. But it's proven that it is about the best thing out there. but still i wonder about the above...

And with hgh, you are told the longer you run it the better. But most standard protocols for IGF are under 40 days? What other positive effects does hgh provide that doesn't have to do with it's elevation of IGF?
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Mate of mine on another forum swears by IGF....BUT he reckons the majority of it out there is rubbsih. He was sourcing some from a lab, top notch stuff and it was costing him $400 for 2mg's!!!!! He did say it was awesome stuff, similar to HGH......apparently best quality IGF is damn expensive to produce, thus the cost.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

thats true real igf cost more then igf sadly. ..when people say I have igf for 60-140 its not igf its mix of hcg and ghrp thats all.to put size is better igf but it comes with one problem u will be hungry as fuck very very hungry on it.

My question is if you are runing igf which is an insulin like growth factor, why not just run insulin? You can buy it straight from the pharmacy without a script, no questions asked, and not worry about purity; it's insulin!
    Focus - please do not go out and buy some insulin.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 11-03-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Lol I'm not buying insulin. My buddy's a type 1 diabetic and told me to stay away from insulin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

igf inst insulin it only has effect on glucose thats why its like insule.but with real igf you will burn fat and build muscle with slin u cant do that and sli can kill u bu5 igf can't

Yeah, there are very few similarities between insulin and igf that i know of.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Will our source sells it for $40 for 2mg

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

fda aproved increlix igf cost thousands ang l3 ugl real will cost u 400-500 per mg its better go with hgj

I don't make $6,000 a month to afford Hgh