Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: 3rd melanotan II pin!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    78

    Default 3rd melanotan II pin!

    Sides so far felt hot, flustered in the face, face goes bright red but have not felt sick at all yet and have not felt the sex drive they say you do what else to expect?

  2. Default

    I never get any sex drive changes from it. I get sickness to stomach and flushing post injection. This is my favorite peptide. I've been on it for a couple years. People think i'm a different race lol.

  3. #3

    Default

    Whys it your favorite. What does it do thats so special
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

    THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

    Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead96 View Post
    I never get any sex drive changes from it. I get sickness to stomach and flushing post injection. This is my favorite peptide. I've been on it for a couple years. People think i'm a different race lol.
    Its pretty good i just hate the hot head an flushing face feeling too

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Whys it your favorite. What does it do thats so special
    The tan skin for me is the best part of it

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Whys it your favorite. What does it do thats so special
    Gives me the best tan ever and protects skin. Only have to tan twice a week to be dark as shit.

  7. #7

    Default

    Shit I should've used that for competition that spray tan I got was on me for like 2 weeks I was a orange ooompa loompa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

    THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

    Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Shit I should've used that for competition that spray tan I got was on me for like 2 weeks I was a orange ooompa loompa
    Yea my friend who Is a bodybuilder in the inba in aus has substitute tan for melanotan II he loves it cause it lasts but he still highlights with tan in some areas he lacks

  9. #9

    Default

    I think I'm a get me some
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

    THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

    Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia, Land of the Kangaroo!
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    I think I'm a get me some
    Yeah its pretty good focus. But your tan does creep up on you and your dark before you know it. Especially once you have been taking it for about 2 weeks. You will be out in the sun for a while and that afternoon people will comment you look darker! It works that quick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •