Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Cycle, feedback wanted!

Default Winter Cycle, feedback wanted!

Whats up guys, i want to do a cycle starting probably at the new year. Im looking for mass, keeping sides to a minimum and solid recovery (not necessarily in that order!). Im 27, 5'11, 185lbs and about 10%bf, i was leeeeeeeeeeeeean over the summer, certainly got down to single digit bf but since then ive been less clean with the eating, not completely off the wagon but you know how it is, you peak then get sloppy lol anyway here is my cycle idea, let me know what you all think and what you think i could do differently. Im open to AAS, pep, supplement advice, the whole lot. I know there isnt that much new traffic around here but it would be nice to get a bit of a discussion going with some solid info flying about.

Week 1-16:Test Enth; 200mg/wk
    Week 1-14: Deca; 400mg/wk
    Week 1-14: Mast Enth; 75mg/wk
    Week 1-5: Tbol; 50mg/day
    Week 14-18: Tbol; 50mg/day
    Week 1-18: Aromasin; 25mg/EOD
    Week 4-18: Dostinex; 0.25mg/E3D
    PCT
    10 days after last Tbol dose, HCG 500iu/day for 10 days, Aromasin 25mg/day. Then;
    Week 1: Aromasin; 25mg/day, Clomid; 25mg/day, Dostinex; 0.25mg/E3D
    Week 2: Aromasin; 25mg/EOD, Clomid; 25mg/day, Dostinex; 0.25mg/E3D
    Week 3: Aromasin; 25mg/EOD, Clomid; 25mg/day, Dostinex; 0.25mg/E3D
    Week 4: Aromasin; 25mg/E3D, Clomid; 0mg, Dostinex; 0.25mg/E3D
    Week 5: Aromasin; 25mg/E3D, Clomid; 0mg, Dostinex; 0.25mg/E3D
    Week 6: Aromasin; 25mg/E4D, Clomid; 0mg, Dostinex; 0mg

Supplementation: MusclePharm Casein: every night before bed.

thats it really. My diet is so full of protein and the meals are so spread out i dont believe in post workout shakes anymore, i have so many aminos floating through my body at any one time that i believe most of it will be wasted. feel free to argue this point!

all ancillaries are Pharm grade (generic from india), gear is from solid supplier.

what do you guys think and what can i do differently?

Why so low on the mast enanth? I would definately up that dose to no less than 400mg a week. If you're worried about hair loss then drop the mast.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Also, and this is a personal opinion of mine, you would do much better with arimidex during the cycle. the aromasin, from my experimentation just kills way too much estrogen during a cycle. Post cycle no problem, but during a cycle? Just a thought. Besides you have mast in there which has some ai properties. I personally would rethink the ai protocol you have laid out. But you are not a newb, so it's your choice.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Im totally with buf on favoring adex over aromasin on cycle. Especially having mast in there. I think some discount just how well a dht works as an ai, now thats just me though, because i am hardly ever bothered with estro. Honest to god, i got a decent sized lump one time, and i ran nothing but proviron and it cleared it completely.

And 25mg EOD...you're gonna kill off ALL estro. Well maybe you won't but that sure as hell would destroy any in my body. And as you already know, we need a little estro, helps us grow. Personally i favor not even using an ai until a problem arises. No need to add an extra medicine and extra sides, if i don't have to.

I hope you're gonna use pharma grade ai's. No reason not to, just as cheap, and most research chems are completel bullshit, or way underdosed. I think .25 of adex twice a week would be plenty.
    Last edited by willsouth; 11-09-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

With such a low test dose you can most likely get away without any ai at all, just have it on hand if you feel you need to run it. I'm with Buff on upping the Mast E....its a nice bit of kit but needs to be run a bit higher. I would treat it like any other enanthate ester and frontload the hell out of it. I would also up the Decca to 750 mgs pw........you wont believe the results it gives at that dose and I dont think you would want/need the Tbol's if you up the Decca.
    I would also run HCG @ 250 ius twice pw on cycle rather than blast at the end, seems to work better in preventing total shutdown oncyle and makes restarting so much easier.
    If you do run Tbols, keep an eye on BP and for sure up your liver support during their use. They would make a nice kickstart for the cycle but probably not necessary at the backend if you up the Decca
    I have come to the belief that with gear, provided its done sensibly, more IS better, especially when running a low test high something else. I also believe that using more gear doesnt necessarily shaut you down any harder than less, ie once we hit the shutdown phase then thats it, its not a gradual thing, it simply means we have to wait a little longer for esters to clear before we can restart and its only a couple of weeks. So for the sake of gaining 20% (or greater) more muscle, I'm quite happy to wait that little longer for esters to clear. I'm also of the opinion that a lot of the whole "shutdown" argument is fundamentally flawed.......I know a hellva lot of people that have got their wives/gf/partner pregnant whilst doing a gramm (or more) of gear.
    But cycle looks good, just up the doses
    Last edited by dannothemanno; 11-10-2013 at 01:33 AM.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Why only 75mg of mast E per week?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Agree with Danno about hcg.It is better to run it on cycle at 250x2/wk from wk 4 or 6 insted of run it on the end.At the end you need to run it 1000/day for 7 to 10 days and i have seen some studys about that high dosage and damaging the leyding cells

I run adex with low dose for that dry look
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Thanks for all the responses!

The reason i run the AI so high is because i am VERY prone to estro sides, small doses of aromatizing steroids wreak havoc with me, although saying that, this will be the first time using proper pharmacy ancillaries. I do disagree with you Will on leaving the AI untill the problem arises, but thats coming from someone where a problem ALWAYS arises (but also has only uses research chem AI's).

The mast is mainly for freeing up the test, little libido boost and because of its mild AI properties, im not looking for the mast to add to the mass aspect of the cycle, using it more of an ancillary then gear, if that makes sense. What will more Mast do for me?

The hcg im open to using throughout cycle, would be nice to have proper sized balls or the whole time!!

So, given its my first time using pharm grade aroma, ill lower the dose and see how it goes- what would you guys suggest? bear in mind my susceptibility to estrogen (even 200mg causes sides for me). 12.5mg/EOD?

Im not too keen on upping the doses, im not convinced that more muscle is worth the possible long term damaging effects of high dose steroid use. i dont think I need more then 600mg of gear to achieve my goals for this cycle.

I love what Tbol does to me so that is stayyyyying haha, could always grab some Var to run on the back end while i wait for the esters to clear a little, but i want something in the gap between last shot and PCT

What estro sides do you get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years