Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: My friend and i have been running sus tes e tren a and deca

Default My friend and i have been running sus tes e tren a and deca

My friend and I started running a 5 wk cycle of sus 250 @ 250 mg a wk. then we added 50 mg of tren a eod and sus 250 at every forth day. After that we started running tes e at 300 every forth day and increased tren to 75 eod. After that we increased the tren to 100 eod then stopped the tren and now switched to deca at 750 and lowered the tes e to 300. Basically we've been running tes tren now deca for roughly 4months or so. Basically were wanting to get more results and are looking to run the deca tes e for about 20 more wks. We just wanted to know if deca tes is the best option because I understand deca takes a good 6 wks to kick in we want results fast before we cycle off What's the best option for best results. And what the is bridging and the best way to hold on to gains when we come off

I said I wanted to run for twenty more wks I meant 10 more wks

why dont u open the decca vial and test e and put it all in a cup and drink put some cinamon with it will regulate ur blood sugar
    edgard

That might work right? Why not

take a break
    Currently of cycle

Your basically almost capped off for gains after 4 months
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Your basically almost capped off for gains after 4 months
    Not true.
    You just need to switch compounds. When I was trying to gain more size, After a cycle I wold drop down to test only for a few weeks then add an oral like t-bol, d-bol or high dose anavar.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Not true.
    You just need to switch compounds. When I was trying to gain more size, After a cycle I wold drop down to test only for a few weeks then add an oral like t-bol, d-bol or high dose anavar.

Yeah I agree with this too, however I'd like to know the OP's stats and cycle history, etc. If you are not on TRT or planning on competing at a high level I wouldn't be running super long cycles with tons of compounds. There is just less chance of a successful recovery. Now I'm on trt and I blast and cruise and blast way too long sometimes so I can't say I'm a great example of what to do but I know if I were planning on coming off and recovering I would rethink things. Also getting bloodwork is very important to access where your health is and whether its safe to continue cycling. Deca can increase RBC's quite a bit and tren will destroy lipids and can effect AST/ALT.