Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Picture of Buf

Ahh u were my internet idol Buf! I'll never hit those numbers u do.. Looking massive mate.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Nice work buff.

I am just hitting 41 and I am trying to get into the best shape of my life within 2 months. I have always just lifted and done weights for the last 20 years. I am no size hog and I don't lift mega heavy weights. But I did get called a Tank today by some unknown person who walked past me.
    I hope I am still committed to this lifestyle when I am in my late 50's.

get a tan you pasty bastard

Built like a brick shit house Buffy

yeah man. you look pretty damn good for 58. most ppl would kill for that. especially the high lifting numbers! on a side note why is your other thread closed?

It's not closed bro. I just posted Saturday morning.
    And JoeH, pastey, huh? You think that is bad you should see legs!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

6. Default

You look great for 58. If I look like that when I hit your age I would be happy

Odd. When I was no last it said closed to me. O well. Good to see its still going!

Let me know if the problem persists and I'll get it taken care of. I welcome your input and comments as a fellow athlete and my brother from another mother!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

It does show your log as locked. Kinda weird

I think I got disgusted a few days ago and closed it out. I just reopened it.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!