Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: trest

Default trest

Just researching here . A few months back it seemed everyone was talking about ment and how it was stronger than tren, and I find older post about it everywhere but not much real world use info on it,and it seems it has just went dead on boards ect.

Is the stuff still legal, has anybody run it ,if so how were sides, gains , if its still legal is the powders you see online real or just a ph. I've found post just not much real good reading,they all seem to talk about starting it and no real reviews.

nothing is as strong as trenbolone, the info about ment is overplayed at best and side effects understated

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    nothing is as strong as trenbolone, the info about ment is overplayed at best and side effects understated
    I found an older post of a guy that actually seemed to have run it a bit and I think he agrees . From his experience it should be dosed a lot higher than tren a more in the range of 7-800 a week to really get what its got to offer. He ran it for a lot longer also, real ai and low carbs and the sides weren't an issue at least for him.

When I was first reading about it a while back I really didnt want anything to do with it because of the sides it has but with anything I guess it comes down to how much time your willing to put into managing them properly.

I cant find much more good info on it so maybe I'll just find out,one sure way to learn lol