Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test p tren a advice

Default test p tren a advice

hey guys, i would love to hear feedback and suggestions from you all experts out here. i have drafted a cycle that seems gud to me but would surely like toi confirm you all. for weeks 1-8 it will be testosterone propionate at 100mg eod, and trenbolone acetate for weeks 1-8 at 75mg eod, dostinex for weeks 2-8 at .5mg twice a week and arimidex for weeks 2-8 at .25mg eod. i have nolvadex and clomid in hand. aim is to add strength and mass while leaning out. Thanks for any help.

test and tren is cool but add aromasin

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    test and tren is cool but add aromasin
    Maybe you could drop the prop and add test enanthate and run it for 12 to 16 weeks the tren should kick in fast like the test prop, just a suggestion and yes add aromasin or arimidex

Quote Originally Posted by mrjconverse View Post
    hey guys, i would love to hear feedback and suggestions from you all experts out here. i have drafted a cycle that seems gud to me but would surely like toi confirm you all. for weeks 1-8 it will be testosterone propionate at 100mg eod, and trenbolone acetate for weeks 1-8 at 75mg eod, dostinex for weeks 2-8 at .5mg twice a week and arimidex for weeks 2-8 at .25mg eod. i have nolvadex and clomid in hand. aim is to add strength and mass while leaning out. Thanks for any help.
    Run the tren at 100 mg EOD and the test at 50-75 mg EOD. Caber once a week is fine and you may not need it that much. Only use the adex if necessary in .5 mg doses.

i cant comprehend why you guys are even responding to this thread. the guy joins in december and his only post is in december on his join date. how many of the fictitious accounts are out there?

6. Default

Yeah I would run it more like this...

Wk 1-8 Tren A 100mg EOD
    Wk 1-8 Test prop 50mg EOD
    Wk 1-8 Adex .25 EOD AG-guys
    Wk 1-8 Dostinex .5 twice a wk AG-guys
    Wk 1-8 N2Guard and NAC 2800mg
    Wk 10-13 Clomid 50mg ED AG-guys
    Wk 10-13 HCGenerate ES