Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: sixth cycle help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default sixth cycle help

hey mates, i would be running my sixth cycle in a fortnight from now. my plan is to run trenbolone enanthate and test 400 each at 400 for 4 weeks and then tren 400 a week and test 400 at 800 a week. i also have some tren acetate left from my last cycle and can bring it in this cycle if required and suggested by you. i have HCG, aromasin, and dostinex as ancillary drugs. what do you say?

thats not a good cycle, you dont need tren IMO

3. Default

I would do something like this....

Wk 1-12 Tren Enth 500mg wk
    Wk 1-12 Test Enth 200mg wk
    Wk 1-12 Aromasin 6.25mg EOD AG-guys
    Wk 1-12 Dostinex .5mg twice a wk AG-guys
    Wk 1 -12 N2Guard ED
    Wk 1-12 HCG 250iu twice a wk
    Wk 14-17 Clomid 50mg ED AG-guys
    Wk 14-17 HCGenerate ES ED
    Wk 14-17 Liquidex N2BM 1ml ED

No need to increase the test to 800 a week. the tren will do all the work here for you. You just need to run the test to avoid the lack of test in your system from shut down and then run the test out at least a month after you stop the tren. Some people will say run test out two weeks past tren but tren takes a LONG time to clear your system so I would continue test at leat 4-6 weeks after last shot of tren.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Have you run tren before? If not I would strongly recommend using tren ace first time to see how your body reacts to the compound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk